The End

It didn't even take a year for Tenma to cure the whole world, after that, he was imprisoned and jail for life. Never to be seen again. Whole society was cleaning up the four years that they missed.

You smiled nervously and straightened out your shirt. You had a white polo shirt on with a black skater skirt and black pants.

"What do you think?" Doctor O'shay asked.

"I can't remember much about my style before I just wore my school uniform, but I'm sure it wasn't this.." You unbuttoned the three buttons on the polo and smiled crookedly, that felt a little better and less like you were choking.

"Sorry about that dear." O'shay sweat dropped. "That was my assistance's clothes and Astro's shirt, that's all I can give you."

"It's perfect doctor. Thank you." You smiled and bowed your head at him.

"Ah." O'shay smiled happily. "Astro is waiting for you outside with the limo."

"Limo..?" You asked, you then remembered what that actually was. "Ah! Right!" You grabbed your black bag and jogged outside with the doctor walking behind you.

Astro was taking in the sunny day with all the people walking and laughing,  when you came up behind him and hugged him. "Oh!" He pulled his arms up and looked to the side to see you hugging his waist. "(Y/N)! Are you ready to go back home?" He asked you.

"Mhm!" You nodded, taking his hand in yours and getting into the black vehicle together. Ever since everything had gone back to normal, it seemed you had too. You were back to being happy, not just an angry girl. Astro didn't mind your change in personality, he fell in love with you because he knew you were soft and still a chipper girl at heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/N)... You should know something, about your blood." You shifted uncomfortably in your seat. "You're immune to almost everything in the world, giving your blood type to other people made them immune too."

"What kind of things am I immune to?" You asked, smiling slightly at the good news.

"Cancer, HIV, Ebola.. any incurable disease you can think of." O'shay rubbed his hands together. "Although, for other people it's only a type vaccine, if they already had the disease, then they're stuck with it, but you've stopped many others from getting them. It's very good."

You grinned happily. "That's amazing news (Y/N)!" Astro placed his arm around you and rubbed your side.

"How- how did this happen Doctor?" You questioned. "How is my blood so different?"

"I'm not completely sure.." He rubbed the back of his head. "I think it has something to do with your cuts, you had been exposed to the infection, but it was so little that your immune system could handle it, after a while, you became immune. How you are immune to other things..? I'm still not sure."

"Huh.." You sat back.

"But there's a problem." O'shay sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose. "You see.. It might be because Reno bit you, but you've absorbed some.. parts of the zombie infection."

"What parts doctor?" You cocked a brow.

"Since it doesn't affect you, I think you immune system only let in the.. beneficial.. parts of the virus." O'shay said in a quite tone.

"Beneficial? Doctor, nothing about the virus is beneficial." Astro furrowed his brow.

"Well.. yes, there is.." O'shay shrugged. "If a zombie gets hurt, it won't die again, they'll keep living on."