Arriving

You grimaced and looked at the tall building. Astro didn't bother to stare at it with you and the others, he kept his head low and walked right in.

Reno clenched onto his wrench and kicked the floor with his heel. He began walking in with Astro, as he passed you and he whispered something in your ear. 'You can still say no'

Your 'tsk'ed and shook your head. You couldn't think about that. You just had to think about what would happen if this all worked out. You followed behind Reno and Astro, walking with your fists clenched. Everyone could feel the tension in the air as you all journeyed to the top of the tower. Reno was mad, so was Astro and for some reason you were too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Just sit down here, (Y/N)." Astro patted a bench for you to sit on. You hopped onto it and shifted uncomfortably. "The others are looking for the tools we will need, so for now it's just the both of us." He walked to a desk and grabbed a tissue. You became a little flustered in the heat of this place, you glanced away from Astro and looked at every last part of the room to get your mind off things. When you came to the dark corner of the room, you gasped and jumped off the table, reaching for your knife.

"(Y/N)?? (Y/N) what's wrong?!" You gripped your sharp tool with two hands and pointed it to the direction of the dark corner. You stepped in front of Astro in a protecting manner.

"Tobio..." A cracked, yet low voice managed to utter. "You've finally come to- to- to- to- cure.." The voice glitched horrendously.

"What the hell is that thing?!" You questioned. Astro stepped to the side of you and placed a hand on your shoulder, what he saw made him tighten his grip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why are you so against this anyway Reno? Even if we don't find the cure, all we are doing is taking a little blood." Alejo shrugged, searching through some boxes.

"I just don't have a good feeling about this.." The brunette stated. "(Y/N) has been with us for a round a month, helping us out, warming up to us.."

"And you like her or something?"

"What?! No!" Reno frowned at the smaller male. "I guess.. as mysterious and disconnected with us as she is, I know she's still human.. well, at least I think she is.. Gah! I don't know what to think anymore!"

Alejo frowned. "Just help me look for things okay?"

"Sure.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"To———- Bi——— o." The creature emerged from the dark, it's eyes a red colour.

"Shit!" Astro cursed, he quickly ripped the knife out of your hands and threw it at the robot dog. It landed right between the dogs eyes, piercing right through the skull and making electricity buzz around the broken wires. Astro began to feel a little woozy, his face looked terrified as he stepped back in complete shock. He stayed like that for a moment.

"Astro! Astro! Are you alright??" You gripped onto his shoulders and shook him a little. Astro snapped out of his trance and nodded.

"I'm okay..!" He glanced at the machine then into your (E/C) eyes. "I'm okay.."

"Jesus.." You pulled him into a tight hug that only lasted a few seconds. "What the hell was that thing?"

"It was one of my.." Astro clenched his fists and shut his eyes for a moment. "One of my creators robots." He walked up to the deactivated thing and stepped on it's head, pulling out your knife.

"Why was it still working?" You questioned, grabbing your knife from him.

"I don't know.. He should be.." Astro looked down. "He can't be alive.."