01 | ONE

Soft sobs and sniffing can be heard from the closed door in which audible to one of the doctors in the building.

He knocks the door softly and a voice give him the permission to come in.

"Doctor Park, are you okay?" He asks in concern. It is not unusual to see Doctor Park crying like this. And it only caused by this one reason.

He failed to save his patients.

"Doctor Kim, what should i do?" He sniffs. "I failed to save another patient." He told him and sobs again. Doctor Kim is his best buddy so they always help each other in anything- either about work or about daily life.

"It's okay.. It's not like you did it on purpose. You already tried your best in saving him. You can't really change his fate." He comforted him while rubbing his back up and down to stop Doctor Park from crying.

"I know. But still, i'm not a good doctor." Doctor Park said.

"No.. Life has its own up and down in which we'll fail whether once or more. But that doesn't make us a fail person, it motivates us to do better in a particular work." Doctor Kim said.

"Okay, but what if i failed again? This is already the third time, Doctor Kim." Doctor Park said, eyes filled with worries.

"As i said earlier, life has it's own up and downs. We will fail in each stage but it makes us do better in climbing up the stairs to a more successful life." Doctor Kim reassured again.

"But-"

"No you won't. Don't worry."