11 | ELEVEN

knock knock.

"Kook-ah. Open the door, someone's here," The middle aged woman said to the boy, who happened to be sitting on the couch watching his favourite show on the television.

"Ne, eomma," he replied, short then made his way to the door.

He swung the door opened after the sound of the lock's click. Stood before him, was two men who was too familiar to him.

"Tae-hyung?" he questioned. He craned his neck to the right side, just to see another man resting his head on the other's shoulder and had an arm supporting him on his side. "Jimin hyung? What happened to him?"

Jungkook invited them in, as Taehyung went straight to the longest couch that can occupy 3 people on it, and laid Jimin down.

"Kook-ah, who's coming?" Jimin's mother asked as she wiped her hands on her bright yellow coloured apron with some small flowers printed on it. "Taehyung? Why did you come here? Anything happened?"

Taehyung just flashed the lady a forced smile with a polite bow, before having his index finger pointing at the unconscious man laying on the couch."Oh my god! Jimin-ah, what happened to you?" The lady exclaimed, immediately running to the couch where her son laid on.

"He fainted while we were on our way home after eating outside," Taehyung stated, now seated on the couch across them. Jimin's mother turned her head to face Taehyung, confusion and curiousity all over her face.

"Why? Did something happen between both of you?" she questioned while putting a pillow below her son's head before having a seat.

Taehyung immediately feel his head gone blank when that question escaped from the lady's mouth.

'Should i tell her the truth? or not?' He thought.

He then decided to lie to her and the boy next to the him, considering that they might have not know the truth about Jimin. He wasn't looking like he had let them know about his disease either.

A white lie.

"He fainted maybe because of inadequate rest because i've seen him walking around the hospital all the time, checking patients and i seldomly found him in the hospital cafeteria nor the on-call room." He stated as he wiped his sweaty palms on his acid washed jeans. He felt guilty for lying yet feels right as he didn't want the lady to panic or maybe faint and end up like his son, who's currently lying on the couch.

Taehyung and Jungkook then carried Jimin up to his room, tucking him in his bed, while the lady continued her work in the kitchen. The younger boy left the room afterwards, leaving the two friends alone in the room as he gently shut the door.

Taehyung sat on the wooden chair placed not far from the bed that Jimin owned. As he waited for the other man to gain his consciousness, he made a decision to take one book from the room's owner collections, arranged neatly on the book rack according to their heights and with different widths of thickness. He then returned to his seat across the bed, and started reading the book.

After reading a few chapters, he lifted up his head to see the time on the wall clock hanging in the wall, both in blue colour. Scanning the room more, he saw ocean blue bedsheets, skyblue fluffy slippers and also blue curtains.

"Yah, Park Jimin. Just how much do you like this one colour, huh? Almost everything in this room is blue," Taehyung said, receiving silence as the answer to his question.

He then resumed his reading until he hears the shuffling sounds on the bed infront him. He quickly put the book down and walked towards the latter.

"Jimin- ah? You're awake? Can you see clearly?" Taehyung bombarded him with questions while moving two of his long slender fingers infront of Jimin's eyes.

"First, yes, i'm awake. And second, why're you doing this to me? It's not like i woke up from a long coma though," Jimin laughed lightly as he gently swatted Taehyung's hands away from his face.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, i'm okay. Don't worry,"