08 | EIGHT

"This brain tumor you had is called glioblastoma. Not to scare you Doctor Park, people who suffered this kind of brain tumor, there's only twenty five percent chance of survival- only if the surgery is effective. It is because if the tumor spread throughout the brain on nerve fibres and blood vessels, it is allowing the tumor to invade new regions where surgeons are reluctant to operate on. And again, i don't mean to scare you, but in your range of age, you only had about fifty percent chance to live."

__

Jimin sighed in frustration. Of all people, why would he be the one who suffered this rare kind of cancer?

"Yo, Chimin! Are you okay? You are spacing out. Anything bothered you today?" The deep voice snapped Jimin back to the painful reality. His right arms were wrapped around his neck.

"Oh, Taehyung. Nah, nothing happened. I'm okay,"

"So..have you check about your headache?" Taehyung asked, clearly still remember about it, despite it was told three days ago. "Yeah, and it was due to lack of rest," Jimin lied.

"I knew it. You barely had free time. And i think you might already spend half of your lifetime living in this hospital," Taehyung joked, and giggled followed by Jimin's dry chuckle. Jimin didn't even try to deny, it was the truth anyway. He had spent most of his time in the hospital and seldomly seen outside of the building, except when he's going home of course.

Jimin glanced at his watch which read 3.44 pm.

"I gotta go now. Need to check my patients," he said as he stood up from the grey-coloured plastic chair he was sitting on earlier.

"See see. Even now you're ignoring your health," Taehyung pointed out, eyeing every Jimin's action.

Jimin just smiled as he made his way to the pediatric wards. Halfway walking through the brightly lit hallway, his headache shoot back again making him clench his teeth at the sudden pain.

"It'll be okay. I'll have a rest later,"

And again, even after he knew about his brain tumor, he still decided to ignore it and care about his patients more than himself.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hohoho~ Double updates from me, aye? I'm kinda out from writer's block right now, so yeah. Actually, i've the drafts of this book until chapter 25, shhh don't tell anyone🙊. But it still needs more editing. :)

So how's the chapters so far? Do you enjoy it? I hope you do.

Anyways~ Thank you for reading this far, also to the readers who made extra effort in voting and commenting. Especially nashkannagi_ and tashaooo. But everyone did their best too. ♥♥♥

So, i hope all of you have a great day/night ahead. If it's morning, be sure to eat your breakfast, have fun and find happiness in every activity you do even if it is boring. If it's night be sure to eat your dinner and have an enough sleep, kay?

Borahae~💜🙆🏻