29 | TWENTY-NINE

Jimin was admitted to the ward that night. He sat down on the bed after changing out his clothes into what the nurses gave him to wear. The hospital clothes that he always seen patients wear while walking around the department floor. His phone is now currently laying lonely and untouched on the small beige coloured bedside table as its power is recharged from its charger.

It wasn't even an hour he stayed in the room, yet the feeling of boredom already haunted him. He wanted to walk around the hospital and visit his patients like he always do. It felt totally and absolutely bizarre to him that he was now sitting alone there, on the bed with white sheets, actually having his rest when the doctors' white coat is always hanging off his shoulders along with his blue clipboard in his hand.

He made a decision to take his phone on the table next to his bed and immediately went to YouTube app after connecting his phone to the building's wifi. He scrolled down the list emotionlessly, no videos managed to catch his attention aside from the compilation videos of cats and dogs funny actions that never failed to make his lips to stretch into a smile unconsciously.

He scrolled down again after the ten minutes video ended, hoping to find more to entertain him while he stayed there. But there wasn't any video that seems fun to him. He rarely went to Youtube as well, it was maybe his third time going into that app, let alone to subsribing channels, so maybe that's the reason there wasn't any videos that will help him kill his time. Tapping into the search bar, his thumb just froze above the keyboard as he didn't have any particular video that he wanted to watch.

Just when he want to exit the app, the thought of Taehyung always watching and loving animes suddenly hit his mind. So he typed in a name of a title that he remembered Taehyung told him before.

Hundreds of videos of the anime popped out, but there wasn't the full episode, only the cuts from a certain part.

He finally exit the app, placing his phone back to the table and let it charge itself.

He then moved to the couch and took the remote control on the coffee table. He decided to watch some television shows now.

A few minutes searching for channels, he finally found one that grabs his attention. It was a variety show where people pour out their concerns and get some help. It was interesting to him as the MCs kept on doing some funny comments and he found himself laughing occasionally.

"Aigoo, why didn't i think of watching television shows instead of doing that earlier?"

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

School starts tomorrow for me! I'm so nervous because i don't want to meet new peoples and also, i don't know how to approach or talk to them. Wish me luck!

By the way, don't forget to vote and comment ;)