23 | TWENTY-THREE

As he sat on his leather chair in his office, Jimin kept himself silent as he fixed his gaze on the window and watched the gloomy clouds floating on the grey sky. The drops of waters from the rain hit the glass material of the window as it made the pitter-patter sounds.

Turning the chair to face his table back, he fixed his white coat that was currently hanging lazily at the crown of where he was seated. He flipped his macbook open, the photo of his family greeted his visions as soon as he's done typing in his password.

He stared at the photo, scanning his parents' faces that was having a wide and genuine happy smiles plastered on it. His eyes were droopy due to his tiredness and also the feeling of guilty towards his loved ones for hiding his disease from them.

Just before his fingers could slide on the laptop keyboards, the ever-so familiar sharp pain can be felt hitting on his skull again; making him halt his action in an instant. He immediately brought his hand up to his head as he allowed a groan leave his lips.

"ARGH!!" he groaned again in agony, clenching his teeth and his other fist tightly. The pain was really unbearable this time; unlike the previous ones. The previous headaches were painful too, but still quite bearable for him. But this time, it seems like it has gotten stronger and more sharper and there is no sign of it subsiding soon.

Beads of sweat started to form on his forehead, making his dark brown bangs a bit damp but that was not his concern at the moment. As his head continues to throb, Jimin can feel his visions started to become blurry with his tears due to the strong pain.

"ARGH! PLEASE! NO-" he shouted out, the pain is extremely unbearable that it made him fell off his chair and onto the hard floor. He was already sobbing at this rate- due to the feeling of sharpness beating in his skull.

The door suddenly slammed opened revealing a tall man with his newly bleached blonde hair, panic and concern was written all over his emotion and his mouth hangs open slightly at the scene unfolding infront of him. He quickly ran behind the table and approached the now crying Jimin. "Y-yah Jimin-ah! Why're you sobbing?"

The latter looked up at him with his bloodshot eyes and hands stucked in between his locks. "Tae-Taehyung-ah, i-it hurts. It h-hurts so ba-bad. I can't--" His words was cut off by his own hiccups. "It feels l-like m-my hea-head is breaking. He-help me." He stuttered in between his sobs and continued to cry more, tugging on his hairs harshly.

Looking at Jimin's condition, Taehyung quickly pull his small body into his embrace and caressed Jimin's head softly. He also removed Jimin's hand from his hair and prevents him from pulling on it again. He hoped the headache the other male is suffering at that moment will quickly go away. He can't bear to see him in that condition, crying, sobbing and shouting in pain and pure agony.

"It's okay, it's okay, it will go away soon," He comforted and rubbed his hand up and down on Jimin's back. "It will subside soon,"

As he resumed his actions of whispering 'it's okays' and 'it will subside soon' to his friend, his eyes widened a bit as he felt Jimin's body suddenly fell limp in his embrace and the crying stopped, but the sobs are still there. He pulled away to look at Jimin's face and noticed that his puffy eyes were already closed and traces of his tears is visible on his cheeks. His long eyelashes were also wet after all the crying.

Taehyung panicked. He didn't know what to do. Doctor Kang is currently in the operation room, performing a surgery on her patient. He shook Jimin's body, but there's no sign of him waking up. He shook the male again, praying silently that he will open his eyes.

But, much to his surprise, Jimin's arm that was resting on his hips earlier fall. Taehyung's eyes widens even more as his heart started to beat faster in his chest.

"Y-yah. Jimin-ah," he shook Jimin's body again to pull him back to his conscious state.

But, he wasn't waking up.

A/N:

To all of you who had read this far, thank you very very much! Please kindly hit the star icon down there for me. Leave some comments too, i'd like to know how you're feeling about this book ;) I want your feedbacks on this chapter, or previous chapters.

Every votes and comments will be highly appreciated≧∇≦

Borahae~💜🙆🏻