Chapter 02

Mark woke up to the sound of his alarm going off on his phone. The noise making the pounding motion on his head more painful. Rummaging through his bed sheet a familiar voice groans out with frustration from the wooden floor.

"Turn that shit off." Jaebum groans while hiding his head under the blanket cover he was using to keep himself warm with. Finally managing to find his cell phone Mark hit the stop button before dropping his phone back down on his bed. Silence fell in his bedroom once more as Mark tries to wait for the pounding in his head to subside a little. Flashes of last night dance across his brain as he groans to himself. After the drink that Jinyoung had given him he seems to had less loose a little too much. Going over the limit of alcohol he could tolerate as the hangover he was experiencing now as a reminder. Plopping back down on his bed he was midway to covering his eyes with his arm when something caught his eyes. Scrawled on the inner part of his right arm was a phone number with a black point pen. It was written messily on his arm, but still edible to read. Mark thought back to last night but no memories of last night were connected to this phone number. Just then an image of Jinyoung's face dances across his mind. It couldn't have been him. Sitting up abruptly he goes to get out of bed only stepping on someone lightly before recoiling his foot back up.

Bambam whines as he rubs his stomach where Mark had accidentally stepped on, "watch where you're stepping hyung."

"Bambam," Mark calls falling to the ground to kneel beside Bambam on the floor where he was sleeping, "did you see who wrote this phone number on me?" Shaking the younger man awake, Bambam opens his eyes slightly to look at Mark before squinting his eyes to look at the arm Mark was showing him.

"Hyung my head is pounding from a hangover. I don't think I can recall anything about last night." Bambam answers as Mark sighs in understanding, he goes to pet the younger male's back to draw him back to sleep. Getting up he heads towards his bathroom right across his room but does so carefully as Jaebum and Bambam seem to have crashed on his bedroom floor while Yugyeom and Jackson must have taken his living room area. Closing his bedroom door silently behind him with a fresh pair of clean clothes he grabbed on his way out he heads for his bathroom. Peeling off the clothes he wore last night mixed with sweat, the smell of alcohol, and an unfamiliar cologne he throws his clothes into his clothes bin. Stepping in his bathtub for a hot shower to help clear his thoughts Mark stares at the unfamiliar phone number as the shower head pours water on him and down his body. Before the ink would rub itself off, Mark steps out of the bathtub to look for something to write with and write on. He managed to find a pen in his bathroom and ripped off a piece of toilet paper to write the phone number down on. Once done he hops back in the shower rubbing off the phone number with soap.

Stepping out of the bathroom wearing fresh and clean clothes he heads for the kitchen finding Jackson already awake. Mark takes a seat on a stool where his island table was noticing the abandon glass of shot glass from last night. He makes a mental note to wash each one of them to keep his house clean and organized. Just then Jackson turns around from facing the blender he was working with.

"Mark! You're awake!" He calls as he removes the cap from the blender before grabbing a glass cup to pour the substance he blended in. "Would you like some juice I made? It works wonder on curing a hangover."

"You mean my fruits you used and I prefer some pain killers with that drink as well." Mark watch as Jackson rolls his eyes as he goes to pour a glass for him. Walking towards Mark he slides the drink across the island table towards him. Taking the drink in his hand he takes a sip as the nice cold juice washes down his throat. Jackson goes to grab a bottle of Tylenol from Mark's cabinet before popping two pills in front of Mark. He gladly takes them and swallows it down.