Chapter 05

Mark did not regret turning down Bambam's offer to "dress" him up for today's occasion. The young man had dropped by his apartment early in the afternoon offering to be of assistance to Mark. He turned him down as Jackson had to drag the poor male out the apartment who was shouting out fashion advice up until Mark closed the door on him. He was dressed in black skinny jeans, a white v neck shirt over a light cream color cardigan, and black vans. He turned off his vehicle ignition before sending a text message to Jinyoung that he was outside his apartment building. He hoped he wasn't overdressed or underdressed for today's occasion. He was looking at his rear view mirror fixing a few strands of hair when Jinyoung knocks on the passenger window. Unlocking the door for him, Jinyoung opens the car door before sliding on the passenger side. Mark silently compliments on himself for not over dressing as he took in Jinyoung's outfit for the afternoon. The man was dressed in light blue ripped skinny jeans with his black Supreme shirt tucked in. Paired with his black and white vans and a red cap.

"Did you wait long?" Jinyoung asks as he buckles himself up.

"No, not at all."

Silence.

"You're not going to ask where our first stop is going to be at?"

"Right, where's our first stop?" Mark asks awkwardly as Jinyoung lets out a chuckle.

"I'm pretty sure the both of us haven't eaten yet. So our first stop is to eat Korean barbeque."

"You want to go eat meat?" Mark clarifies as Jinyoung nod his head eagerly.

"Yes, I love meat. Never eat meat with someone without me knowing. I'm a very petty person and will hold on to that for a very long time." Jinyoung informs Mark as he starts up his vehicle engine.

Twenty minutes later the both of them were seated at a bustling Korean barbecue restaurant. Jinyoung was busy grilling the meat as Mark ate the side dishes the waiter had brought a few minutes earlier.

"Here," Jinyoung extended the meat he had between his chopstick as he placed a fresh piece of grilled meat on Mark's plate. "eat up." Taking the meat between his chopstick he blew on the piece of meat before putting it in his mouth. The perfectly grilled soft meat took Mark by surprise as he lets out a surprised sound.

"The meat is so soft!" That earns a smile from Jinyoung as he blew on his own piece of meat before putting it in his mouth as well.

"The restaurant is famous for that here. I'm glad you like it."

"How did you find out about this place?"

The question must have thrown Jinyoung off as the young male looks down at his bowl of rice. Mark eyes him curiously waiting for his response. Once he finally brought his face back up his cheeks were tinted pink. "I just did a little bit of digging." Deciding not to push further the both of them dig into their meal until neither of them could eat any further.

" AH ," Jinyoung lets out a satisfied sigh as he rubs his stomach, "that meal was delicious ." Jinyoung had suggested to taking a walk down the busy street of Seoul. Saying that it would help them both digest their food faster. Mark wasn't sure where exactly they would walk to, but he took in the surrounding as they seem to be walking towards the busy street of Seoul where clothing stores, cafes, and arcade store would be. "Mark?"

Mark turns towards the source of the voice, looking at Jinyoung who seem to be only a few inches taller than him. "Yes?"

"I said, 'I hope you like gaming cafe' because I know one just up ahead and around the corner. That's our next stop." When the both of them reached their destination Mark was taken aback by the hundreds of computer set up in one room. The place wasn't completely packed, but it was full nonetheless. He was amazed by how many people were actually coming out to play online video games.