Chapter 11

It had been weeks since Mark last saw or heard from Jinyoung. The man was clearly avoiding Mark at all cost and he doesn't blame him. After those hurtful words he himself would want to avoid the person who said it. Everyone in the group circle could sense something went wrong between Jinyoung and him. Obviously, Jinyoung was not attending any social event involving Mark. But it didn't help that Mark was acting depressed because of this. Of course, he suspects that Jinyoung must have told Wonpil what happened judging by the silent treatment and glare he sends towards him. But he knew he deserves this. He brought all of this upon himself.

Jackson has tried to cheer him up a couple of days after Mark had confessed to him what happened. He felt lost and detach from earth. He'll go to work and come back home and wallow in his misery all by himself like before. Even Bambam and Yugyeom had dropped by his apartment to try and cheer him up with no success. Youngjae had also dragged Mark out of his apartment to go to the dog park with his dog CoCo. Hoping that a new scenery and a bunch of adorable dogs would help. All Mark ended up doing was sitting at the bench scaring all the dogs away the entire time. And so when Young K and Jae showed up to his apartment on a Friday night he rolled his eyes at the unexpected visitors.

"Did Jackson not give away my apartment address to everyone?" He asks walking back to his couch as Young K and Jae stepped inside his apartment. Plopping himself back down on the couch he looks at his two visitors. "So what brings you guys here?"

"Look, we're not gonna lie like that we don't know what's going on between you and Jinyoung. But we just want to help you get out of this state of depression." Jae goes to say grabbing a bag of open chips off Mark's coffee table not before Young K glares at him for doing so. "What? I'm hungry." Jae defends before stuffing his mouth with potato chips. Sighing out of defeat Young K turns toward Mark.

"We just thought you might need some air instead of staying in your apartment all the time."

"I already got enough fresh air from the last time Youngjae took me out." Mark answers before shifting his focus back to his television.

"But this time it's different because will be at a bar playing pool." Jae announces while putting another chip in his mouth. "Besides Wonpil will be there as well."

"That gives me all the more reason to not go. The guy hates me for probably hurting his best friend."

"He might have wanted to murder you at some point. But he doesn't hate you assure you." Young K tries to explain but it doesn't clearly make sense.

"I don't know." Mark goes to consider the invitation, should he go out with them really?

"Mark, there's alcohol for you to drown your sorrow in." Jae pipes up after Mark had kept quiet for a few minutes deep in his own thought. Needless to say, Mark liked the thought of drowning his sorrow with alcohol.

The three of them were seated at the corner as they drank their beer. Mark wasn't in the mood of talking so he was grateful for Young K and Jae talking amongst themselves. Eventually, Mark would make small comments within the conversation and as they talked curiosity got the better of him.

"Young K you like Sunmi right?" The question must have caught him off guard as he choked on his beer. Meanwhile, Jae laughs patting his friend's back. Watching as Young K wipes his mouth with the back of his hand he doesn't deny it but instead answering with a shy yes. "But you also know that Jaebum likes her too right?"

"I'm well aware."

"Doesn't that bother you at all?" He watches as Young K leans forward, resting his arms on the table before clasping his hands together. The man must be gathering his thoughts, twirling his thumbs together as Jae and Mark waited for his response.