Chapter 06

It wasn't just Wednesday that Mark hung out with Jinyoung the following week. They hung out again on Thursday with the rest of their friends as well. Mark found himself constantly hanging out with Jinyoung whenever the younger one asked. Jackson even jokingly pointed out that it almost feels like they're dating. Almost. But Mark also found himself catching himself doing things that he thought he never would be doing. Like staring at Jinyoung whenever he wasn't looking, making mental notes of how the younger male laughs and what it sounded like, or how Jinyoung will hold his hand in his because he was just that affectionate.

Of course, he also knew that Jinyoung notices him looking or pulling his hand away from his grasps when it lasted for too long. Although he never questioned Mark's actions. He was grateful for that really because he wouldn't have an answer to his actions as of now. For now, Mark was watching Jinyoung talking to Jackson about the movie trailers being shown on the big screen whilst the three of them waited for the movie they came to see to play.

Before, when they got there Jackson had expressed sitting beside Jinyoung and Mark. That meant Jackson was to sit in the middle while Jinyoung to Jackson's right side and Mark on his left.

"Mark I'm going to get us some popcorn before the movie starts." Jackson pats Mark by the shoulder while getting up from his seat.

"I told you to buy them before we came here." Mark scolds as Jackson brushes it off waving him off as he made his way down the steps.

"Jackson's quite a character." Jinyoung pipes up looking at Mark with a silly grin.

"Yeah, I can't believe we've been friends since high school." Mark replies back as an image of a sixteen-year-old Jackson wearing a SnapBack flashes through his mind. "He has a good soul though."

Jinyoung nods his head in agreement with Mark's word when the theatre lights begin dimming down and the movie begins rolling. Mark sighs under his breath, "He always misses the opening of the movie. You'll think he'll learn by now."

He hears Jinyoung chuckling quietly a seat away from him when the door from the room swings openly slightly. With the light from the outside shining in Mark could make out Jackson's silhouette holding a medium size bucket of popcorn. As he made his way back to his seat he could hear the audience sitting in the same row as they murmur their displeasure as Jackson apologized. Plopping himself back down at his seat he displayed a wide goofy grin at Mark. "Made it on time as always."

"You missed two minutes of the opening." He whispers back as he watches Jackson pops popcorn in his mouth.

"I'm not like you where I have to watch the whole movie without missing a beat." Jackson whispers back rolling his eyes before turning the other way from Mark to converse with Jinyoung. "Popcorn Jinyoung?" Mark hears Jackson whisper as Jinyoung detaches his gaze from the screen for a second before shaking his head and returning his attention back to the screen. "Wow, I'm sitting beside another Mark." Mark doesn't think Jinyoung heard him as the younger male continues to watch the film without batting an eye. The rest of the movie was Jackson eating popcorn beside Mark while making small comments. Meanwhile, Jinyoung was just as absorbed in the film like before. When the three of them left the theatre Jackson tossed his now empty popcorn bucket to the garbage before stretching his body. "Well, I'm going to get out of your hair now guys. Don't want to spoil the date any further."

Mark groans while slapping his forehead with his hand. He knew his friend was going to say something unnecessary anytime sooner. "For the hundredth time Jacks, we are not dating."

"Whatever," Jackson replies back dryly not believing him. Turning his attention to Jinyoung he pats him on the shoulder with a grin, "It was nice hanging out with you Jinyoung. Unfortunately, I have other plans with my roommates."