Wah-Wah

"Wah-wah
I don't need no wah-wah
And I know how sweet life can be
If I keep myself free, wah-wah
I don't need no wah-wah
Oh, you don't see me crying
Hey baby, you don't hear me sighing
Oh,..."

Stuck in traffic on a warm Summer day, windows down I just finished singing wholeheartedly along to one of my all time favorite songs, Wah-Wah by the oh-so talented, not to mention handsome, George Harrison.

I drum my thumbs on the steering wheel, willing the traffic to move, when I hear a soft, deep voice say, "thank you!"

Recognizing that perfectly thick accent immediately, I blush profusely, turning my head slightly to catch a glimpse of his beautifully chiseled face.

I smile nervously, and speak, "hello.." He grins widely, accenting his cheekbones, "you're right gorgeous, you are. Are you married?"

I bite my lip, turning to look at him head on, an almost reluctant note in my tone, "..yes."

He smiles, showing off his extra long canines, one of my biggest weaknesses, "does it matter?"

My face burns hotter and I turn my attention to the watch on my wrist, biting my lip in contemplation, "not today!" I say with enthusiasm, knowing this is a once in a lifetime chance that I cannot refuse.

His grin widens, "gear. We're going to have some fun, you and I." He gestures to the grand hotel just up the street, "I'm in that hotel," he passes a key gingerly to me through the window, fingers lingering on mine for a second.

I look the key over, the tag reading the number 217. I smile widely, heart racing for what's to come. My eyes shift back up to his, dark and dangerous.

I lick my lip subconsciously, and he watches intently. "217." He says, and finally the traffic starts moving. I nod, my head spinning in wonderfully filthy thoughts.