The Snap Of A Shutter - Part 2

Warm lips pull me gently from my dreams. Rough fingertips follow the curve of my hip, drawing small patterns onto my skin.

A soft, satisfied noise leaves my lips, eyes still closed as I press into the warm body beside me.

"Are you awake, darling?" The sleep thick voice of George sounds in my ear.

I slowly open my eyes, being met with George's sparkling ones.

I smile widely, whispering, "..that wasn't just a fever dream? We really had a date...and...."

George's hand travels back down my hip to caress my naked bum, "...yes..and it was bloody fantastic..."

I shiver at his touch, my skin igniting into flame where our bodies are tangled together.

"Geo..." I whisper, suddenly aware of George's need hotly poking my inner thigh.

"_______....." His deep voice vibrates in the thickening air, "let me make love to you...."

My breath catches in my throat as his words swirl around my mind, my lips barely uttering, "...please..."

George has me on my back in an instant. His strong hands slide up my legs gently, raising goosebumps across my entire body.

"Gorgeous....you're beautiful, _____..." he whispers, tracing his fingers over every curve and dip across my front.

His talented hands work my body over, giving me the most incredible massage of my life.

Every sound that leaves my lips has a magic effect on George, his eyes lighting up in the most beautiful way with every soft sigh and moan.

George's hands come to a rest on my knees, urging me to open them. I do so slowly, reveling in George's gloriously intense gaze.

His eyes slowly roam the expanse of my exposed body. He comes closer, his straining length teasing my entrance.

I whine and bite my lip. George's eyes land on mine, "...already so wet for me, love...."

His hands squeeze my knees softly before sliding up to my face. The callouses on his fingertips are rough, a sharp contrast to the gentle strokes his thumbs make on my cheeks.

"...are you ready, darling?" He asks, voice thick with desire.

I nod, my own voice coming out in a hoarse whisper, "...yes, George..."

As soon his name leaves my lips, he inches in slowly. The feeling of him stretching me open once again has me gasping, "...o-oh...George...."

George presses his quivering body against mine, meeting my lips. He remains still as he begs my mouth for entrance with the swipe of his tongue.

I grant him entry, my hands slowly roaming up his muscled arms as our tongues move in sync.

The feeling of him filling me is incredible, and the fact that he isn't moving is driving me mad.

Seemingly sensing my thoughts, George slowly starts to move his hips, his rigid length sliding deliciously against my folds.

I moan, George's mouth muffling most of the noise.

George pulls back, his gasps fanning his breath across my face, "...so sweet..."

I smile, George mirroring it back before pressing a soft kiss to my forehead.

He speeds up just a tiny bit, enough to start the build up to my release.

George's head falls to my shoulder, his lips next to my ear, "...you feel incredible...._______..."

My body relaxes beneath him, causing him to stroke his length against my g-spot, forcing a whimper from my lips as my love coats him even more.

The slick sound of our love making fills George's room. His lips stay at my ear, gently whispering praise.

"...ahhhh...._____...so wet for me...am I making you feel good, love?"

His voice is broken, body shaking as he holds himself back from absolutely ravaging me.

I let out a shaky breath, "...yes....yes George.....you feel so....so....amazing..."

George's right hand delicately dances along my side, adding to my rapidly building pleasure.

"...Geo...." I plead, feeling my release rising.

George raises himself on both arms, resting his forehead against mine, "...let's cum together, ______..."

I moan, and George's strokes become shorter, all his attention focused on that wonderful spot deep inside.

"..shit....George...yes....yes...." I cry out, digging my fingers into his biceps.

George has his eyes locked with mine, an affectionate light shining in them, "...nearly...there, darling....I...I..."

George can't finish his sentence as I abruptly orgasm, his name falling from my lips in a frenzied whisper.

My contracting walls pull him into an intense orgasm.

"Fuck....____...that's it, darling...." George praises, his hips flush with mine, his hit cum coating my walls deep inside.

George kisses me softly, his hands stroking my sweaty body affectionately.

"That was incredible once again, ______...I feel glad all over.." he purrs, accent thick, eyes sparkling.

I smile, my heart slowing it's erratic pace, "...it's really was, Geo....I'm on cloud nine.."

"Our first time was so....so very amazing...perfect...I wanted to show you that I didn't just want to take you home for a quick shag....you're a wonderfully intelligent, sweet, sexy woman...you're more than just a simple lay, _______..."

My breath hitches in my throat, "...oh...Geo...." I smile at him warmly, connecting our lips for a long few moments before he pulls back.

"Care for a bath, love?" He asks, removing himself slowly.

I relish in the feeling before I answer, "I would adore a bath with you, Geo..."

He grins, standing from the bed and helping me up.

He holds me close as we walk to the bathroom, singing softly in my ear, "ain't no doubt about it, this must be love..."