Delicate Fabric

I stand back, looking at my handiwork.

"Mmmmmm....you look good like this, Geo...." I purr, biting my lip.

George growls, his voice coming out gravelly and delicious, "...get that sexy ass over here and fuck me."

I grin," Not yet, darling...and by the way, you don't seem to be in much of a position to demand..."

He growls again, "damnit, ________...you bloody tease...."

I look him up and down, whispering, "...what will you do if I make you wait much longer...?"

He smirks, "...wouldn't you like to know, love...."

I smile back, not that he can see, "I can wait...I'm not the one tied up with blue balls...oohhh...and I could take that blindfold off so you could watch me pleasure myself..."

He licks his lips, speaking so low I could barely hear him, "....darling, if you do that...we can kiss these scarves goodbye...." he pulls on them as if to prove his point.

I remove the blindfold making sure he has the perfect view.

He raises his eyebrows, "....you're playing a dangerous game, _______...."

I look directly into those gorgeous brown eyes. "....am I, George?...I never said I wouldn't fuck you at all..."

"You'd absolutely better...that is....if I don't break this damn headboard first...." he pulls his wrists again, smacking the headboard into the wall.

I flinch...but I'm dying to see if he'd really do it...but I can't let him hurt himself...too big a price to pay...

He smirks widely, "c'mon, darling.....wouldn't want to keep me waiting....would you?.."

Then again...if he doesn't care..

"Not at all, darling...watch me..." my fingers brush over my folds, a soft sigh escaping my lips.

He narrows his eyes, painfully hard cock twitching in excitement, ".....you naughty little tease....wait until I get my hands on you...." he twists one of his wrists slowly, almost imperceptibly, digging his thumb into the delicate material of the scarf binding him.

I bite my lip, eyes still locked with his. "What's the matter, love? Don't like what you see here...?"

He makes a low animalistic sound, "...quite the contrary....I like it too much...."

I please myself for just a quick moment, uttering a short gasp.

"...In that case, I should just stop...I think I'll finish this in the guest room..." I slowly start getting up, eyes roaming over George shamelessly.

He pushes his thumb through the thin material, a satisfying ripping sound filling the room. In a matter of seconds his right hand is free.

My eyes widen, his actions causing me to gasp in surprise.

My heart is hammering in my chest, a burning thrill shooting through my blood.

I slowly scoot down toward the end of the bed.

He reaches over and yanks his left hand free, his darkened eyes never leaving mine. "....oops...."

I feel so depraved...this is so very exciting-I never thought I would push him this far!

I'm so wet...so very ready for him. Breathing heavily, I pant out a response, "....Hi, Geo..." I simper, about to climb over the footboard.

He moves until he's sitting on his knees, towering over me, "hi, ______....where do you think you're going?" He reaches out, trailing a finger up my thigh.

I feel very small...his touch sending shivers up my spine...but I'm so damn defiant. "..I..I told you-the guest room..."

"...I don't think so....be a good girl and get over here..." He splays his hand out on my thigh, squeezing gently, his eyes sparkling.

I don't move an inch..."I thought you loved me because I wasn't a good girl..."

"...I love you for lots of reasons....but I need you to get over here....now..." he gives me a few seconds to move before grabbing me and pushing me into the mattress roughly.

Chest heaving, heart soaring, I make a show of pushing against him at first, making him "fight" to have his way with me.

His left hand captures both my wrists, pinning them above my head. "...such a naughty tease..." he leans down, biting my left nipple gently before swirling his tongue on the hardening bud.

"Aahhhh!" I gasp, arching into his much needed touch, "...mmmmm...you know you love it..." I reply, writhing beneath him...rubbing against his already over-stimulated, rock-hard cock.

He groans, "....you know I do....my filthy girl...." he reaches between us, gripping onto himself, "...and you need punishing...." he slowly starts stroking himself, hooded eyes looking into mine.

"Is your hand better than me, then?" I ask, cocking my head to the side. "I thought you were just complaining that I needed to fuck...you..."

"You know it's not, darling...." he bends down, attaching his lips to my neck briefly before sinking his teeth into the soft skin.

He squeezes my wrists as he swiftly enters me, letting out a strangled growl against the quickly coloring flesh.

"Oohhh god...ye-esssss..." I breathe...pleasure in so many places all at once.

I open my legs as wide as I can...feeling my wonderful man fill me so completely...so...violently.....

I wrap my legs around his waist to bring him in as deeply as I can, moaning loudly.

He releases my tender neck, groaning at the feeling of being pulled in deeper. "...f-fuck....you feel...." he trusts slowly, savoring how incredibly wet I am, "...so....soooo...fucking good.....so tight....all for me...."

"Yes my love...all for you...always you..." I reply between pants. "...you're so big....filling me.....so...good..." The rhythm he set is delicious, burning me from the inside out.

"Mmmmm....that's what I like to hear...." he frees my wrists in favor of gripping onto the headboard, "...you'd better hold on, love...."

With that, he starts slamming into me harshly. His breath comes in quick bursts, hoarse moans leaving those sinfully plump lips.

"Oh fuck! Yes-shit-Geo...my god.. fu-uuuuuck...ye-esssss" is about all I can manage. My nails scraping down his back as he fucks the living daylights out of me.

George's rough, steady pace begins to quicken, his fringe beginning to stick to his forehead. "...Christ..._______...." the way he says my name sending a flaring heat through my veins. "....please....I can't last....cum for me, my love...."

"Mmmmmmm...Geo....yesssssssss!!!" I scream, the feeling inside my belly has been building...Geo's voice makes the dam break-my orgasm washing over me like a tidal wave.

I grip George's shoulders as I ride this intense high out.

George presses his body close to mine, his thrusts becoming even rougher, faster, chasing his own release.

"....f-fuck....yes....that's..." he lets out a long, deliciously low moan, his actions freezing as he finishes. His hot cum fills me wonderfully. The heat of him unlike anything.

The feeling of being one is incredible.

He collapses on top of me, pressing sweet kisses to my forehead.

"....._______....darling....you are amazing." He whispers, brushing my hair from my face.

I grin up at him, "...mmmm...I know." I wink, running my hand through his sweaty hair affectionately.

"I love you, Geo."

He grins back, "good, because I just so happen to be madly in love with you...."

*********
Another wonderful collaboration with the lovely plentyofthatguitar 😘💜💜💜💜💜💜🕉
We're a fantastic team 😉