prologue

Emmett

"I don't understand" I say to Jonah as we sit in the living room at home "what could they mean they are different what could that even mean"

"I don't know Emmett but let's just concentrate on the fact that they are coming home!"

"What's going to happen now? Do you want me to leave? Because if we are being honest I think it would be best if I went to home"

"This is your home" he grits out through his teeth "But Emmett that all depends on you doesn't it! If you have cheated then yes you can go and be with Jamie if that's who you want. But if that child is mine you're not taking it away from me! Not now Jude and Lennon are coming home!"

"So what if they weren't coming home you wouldn't want the child?"

"That's not answering my question is it Emmett?"

"And that's answering mine Jonah!" with that we both hear cars pull up on the drive way, we both rush up and run towards to door. What we see getting out the car stops up in our tracks, we see two pack members getting out the front and two fully grown men getting out the back and my god they look just like Jonah.

Jonah

We stand in the hall just by the front door with the two guards and two eighteen year old men that look like a taller version of Emmett with a mix of me 'this can't be them, they are the same age as us' I think to myself I take a deep breath and my senses are filled with two scents that i haven't smelled in what feels like forever.

"I thought you were talking us to our parents? Where's our mother? I'm guessing you're our dad?" Jude asks look toward me

"Umm that would be me" Emmett tells them in a quiet voice they both walk over to him and circle him

"How odd! How did that work then?" Lennon says taking a deep breath "Smells like we have another sibling on the way Jude how nice for them! To replace us as soon as we were gone"

"It wa-wasn't like that" Emmett stutters out I pull him behind me not feeling comfortable with how they are looking at him

"It's fine don't worry Lennon just has a little anger management problem but your fine right Lennon?" Lennon scoffs at his brother, rolls his eyes and says

"Yer I'm good"

"Right well this has been a long day where can we sleep" Jude asks

"Frank show them to two of the spare rooms"

"We umm prefer to share" Jude explains

"That's fine sweetie. Take them to a spare room to share" Emmett reappears from behind me he reaches out to touch their face's they pull away he takes a shaky breath in and looks to the floor.

When they have gone to their room I turn to look at Emmett "How has that even happened" he asks me with tears in his eyes I reach out and thumb his tears away my anger from before forgotten he leans into my hand

"I don't know but I don't trust them yet. Something seems off and I don't just mean the obvious"

Coming Soon !!!!