Chapter 18

Emmett.

I open my eyes slowly feeling a pounding in my head, I reach over to try to find either Jonah or Joan and am unable to move my hands. My brain slowly starts to put pieces back together and I sit up right looking around, it looks like I'm in a room on my own on a plane, a fucking plane.

I tug at my hands trying to get them free but the metal that is round them burns every time I move my hands, I growl in frustration and look around the room to try and make myself familiar with my surroundings and there is nothing in there that I could use it's bare apart from what I'm laid on, the door to the room opens and Ken walks in and I see Lennon follow. I can't help the snarl that come out of my mouth at them.

"Ahh you're awake that's good to know, welcome to my private plane." Ken say's opening his arms like I'm some welcome guessed. "We will be landing soon, you've been asleep nearly the whole trip which quite frankly has been very dull for us hasn't it boy" he continues elbowing Lennon in his side. He only nods in response.

"What the fuck do you want with me? If you think you've got the weaker one of us you are sadly mistaken!" I ground out feeling my eyes turning from my normal colour to a bright blue.

Ken walks over towards me and sits next me, he brings his hand up to my head and strokes my hair back.

"Oh dear boy there are a few reasons, weakness is not one of them" he licks his lips and I feel myself shiver "revenge, yes. To use your very handy gifts, yes. But not weakness" he brings his head in close and drags his nose up my neck smelling me. After taking a deep breath he continues "You know I wanted you when you visited my pack, your smell is incredible, indescribable. I had to make do with both your boys but they are no comparison for you." at that I feel rage that I have never felt in my life rush through me I give him half a smile and smash my forehead right into his nose. The shock written all over his face dampens my rage only slightly along with the blood rushing down his face.

He stands in front anger now marring his features "You will regret that when we return, I have plans for you little Alpha and most of which you are not going to be pleased with" He storms out of the room that I'm in and leaves me with Lennon.

"Lennon, Why?" I crock out, he just looks at me blankly and follows Ken out the room and leaves me sitting alone.

A few hours pass and I feel the plane start to descend and I truly start to panic, I have no idea where he has taken me. Surely he is not going to be stupid enough to go home with an angry Jonah on his tail.

Jonah.

It's been nearly a day since Emmett has been gone. Joan won't stop crying I have no idea what to do I can feel my rage boiling over and I don't know where to place it.

My sister is here trying to help sort Joan out but she is having none of it, I can hear her crying from in my office, I fling open the door and storm out the room towards where the noise is coming from. I head towards Emma and the look on her face is pure terror and she turns the baby away from me which only causes me to get more angry.

"Give me her!" I say

"Jonah you need to calm down" she says and I see her husband walk to one side and Jude walk to the other along with Jamie.

"You all think I'm going to hurt her? Yes I'm fucking mad but I would never hurt her!" I can see all their eyes go wide. "What?"

"Jonah, I think you need to look in the mirror, something is happening" Richard Emma's mate points out.

I walk over to the mirror and see my face I'm in a half shift that I didn't feel come out, not only that but there is electric sparking between my hairs. I look to the side and see Richard standing next to me.

"Well this seems to be a development, had this happened before?"

"No never" I say bringing my hand up to the hairs on my face feeling the zipping of electricity under my fingers

"Well you need to try and calm down and then we can try to figure this out, it has to have something to do with Emmett".

At that point I do the only thing that make sense I head to the back door and bolt towards the trees.