Chapter 12

Jamie

As I drove us through the village and towards my pack I can't help the smirk that pulls on my face as I look in the rear view mirror of the car. I can't help but feel that I have won. The look on Jonah's face when they agreed and even better when we left the house and started to drive off. I'm a bastard I know but I am what I am.

Jude and Lennon are sat together holding hands and Lennon has his head on Judes shoulder, it truly is a beautiful image. I never thought I would get to see such a sight again, I thought at first that I would get jealous of one of them. That's the type I am, always have been never liked anyone being near my first mate let alone someone touching her, but I'm not I love seeing them touching each other. That someone else is there to give them affection if I can't. I was so against this mating to begin with but I love the feeling, the feeling of being complete something that I haven't felt in years.

We pull up at my pack house and I get out the car, go around and open the door for Jude and Lennon to get out, Lennon gives me a small smile that makes my world shine. Jude on the other hand is looking around clutching Lennon's hand as if he is looking for any potential threats.

"You will both be alright here you know. You are my Luna's" I say trying to reassure them but this seems to have the opposite affect on Jude as he growls and says.

"You will get this through your thick head once and for all. If anything you are MY LUNA not the other way round and if we have to move to this god forsaken pack. Then you will be my right hand not the other way round. I am your alpha hell I'm our dads alpha do you understand that !" As he speaks his eyes glow red and blue which causes me to bow to one knee as I look over at Lennon this seems to have little to no affect on him as he stands proud next to his brother. All I have in me is to nod and look at the ground. "Right shall we get this tour over with please" I stand and turn to walk into the house and see some of my pack members and I close my eyes feeling the rush of embarrassment run through me because they have just seem there Alpha bow to his mates.

We walk in to the house, mine is slightly different to Jonah's pack, he has his own house and the other pack filters out through the village but here we dont have such space. We all live in a huge house that is probably classed a mansion but inside it's made up a flats. Every member has there own living space and fully fitted with kitchenette and bathroom so they don't even have to leave there living area if they dont wish, we do however meet to eat all together on a Sunday and have pack meetings.

I have the largest living quarters and have an area that no-one is aloud to go only myself and Lee and that is because he is my best friend no-one else, Well now I guess Jude and Lennon will be too. I turn to them and smile

"This my dear mates is my little pack. It's not as big as you fathers but I love them all, everyone lives here in this building, I have my own living space one where no-one is aloud except myself, Lee and now you two. Would you like to come and see it?" I look over to the both of them and they are looking around with a curious expression on there faces they finally look over to me and Jude nods his head, we walk up towards my rooms when we get to the door I unlock the it and say "You both will get keys when you are ready just let me know, I don't want to push when you've only just got back to your parents"

We walk in the room and I look around and take in the emptiness that use to be filled with pictures of my son and mate but now nothing just empty space. I swallow hard and turn and let Jude and Lennon passed they take in the room around them and suddenly I feel nervous at what they are thinking of my house, my pack. "I know it's not big and fancy but it's home and I hope it will be yours too when everything has settled" Lennon gives me a soft smile and my chest seems to settle especially when Jude also gives me the same look.

"Would you like some food a drink or something?" I ask as I motion them to take a seat on the sofa they both shake their heads I take a seat between them both and if feels amazing. Both their legs touching mine and I feel that I have been away from the both of them for far to long. I make a mental note to not to leave it this long between visits. Lennon moves his hand to my thigh and Jude moves his hand on my other one I lean back on the sofa to see Jude lean forward and grab Lennon's shirt and pull his towards his face and kissed him. I let out a grown and feel my cock harden in my jeans at the sight.

Just as Jude moves his hand towards my throbbing cock I hear the door click open, all our heads swing towards to door and I see Cara stood there.

"I thought you said no-one is aloud in here except us?" Jude asks

"They're not!" I growl "what the fuck are you doing Cara?"

"Me, Me. What the fuck do you think you're doing. You told me we are mates and you're in here with these two disgusting incestuous twinks." Before I could even process what she had said Lennon is up and has Cara round the throat. Which surprise me because out of all people I thought it would have been Jude up there first. He joins his brother standing beside Cara who is looking to me for help. She'll get none! Lennon's eyes are glowing as he looks at her in discussed.

Jude picks up a piece of her hair and twiddled's it through his fingers " One thing you should know about us dear whore, is that Lennon here is unable to control his temper! Now most people think it's me you need to be worried about... but it's not, you see I am very capable of keeping my temper under wraps unlike this one." He shrugs his head towards Lennon who his gripping tightly round Cara's neck who is turning slightly purple and now has tears running down her face "Now dear what was you saying about our mate over there? Something about him being yours?" Jude is looking eerily calm through all this, Cara shakes her head trying to speak but is unable to. Jude motions for Lennon to realise her but he only loosens his grip so she is able to talk.

Cara looks over to me venom in her eyes "He was fucking me, the day he found out about you both" she takes a gulp of air "He came home and fucked me" they both look towards me them back to Cara

"Leave" Lennon says. Cara scurries out of the room quicker than I have ever seen her run.

"So you thought so little of us when you found out that we were mated that you came back here and fucked that bitch with fake boobs!" Jude seethes at me

"I can explain" I try to get out but am cut off before I can finish

"Don't bother" Jude says taking his brothers hand and storming off out the room and toward the front door. Me running behind them both trying to get them to stop, as they make it out side they change into their wolf forms and run towards their home back the way we came in. I turn round to walk in the house and see Cara standing at the door with a cocky smile on her face arms folded she then turns and walks in the house to her room leaving me standing there.