Chapter 1

Jonah

we stand there like that for a few minutes until I hear the door open and Jamie rushes in

"Emmett I heard the news are they really home ?" Emmett leaves my touch and rushes over to him and takes him in a hug

"They are back but somethings happened they're not baby's they're 18 year old men. We don't know what happened to them and I think they hate me" he says with tears running down his face one after each other "I don't know what to do Jamie"

Jamie looks up at me with confusion all over his face and at this moment I don't have it in me to do what I really want to do which is rip Emmett from his arms so I nod and just walk away leaving them, even if it kills me to do so.

I make my way towards my office, I sit in my chair behind my desk and hold my head in my hands 'what the fuck am I meant to do now dad' I think when I hear the door open and shut I look up and see Alex standing there.

"How are you holding up?"

"How do you think? my five month old children are now 18 my mate is currently in the arms of another man, yep things are peachy"

"Okay let's start with the easy one shall we? When Emmett left did you sleep with anybody else? Even consider it? Would Night let you?"

"No and No but when the boys first went missing I was so close to doing it but Night wouldn't let me"

"Right so do you think that Shadow would not only let Emmett have sex with someone else, get pregnant and let him be in a relationship with them while your still here in the same house?"

"You know he's pregnant again?"

"For god sake Jonah I have a bloody nose I can smell it a mile off! Now answer my question!"

"It depends"

"On"

"If he's in the same position as me. I haven't heard Night in a while not even felt him. I assumed it was just due to stress of everything but if he is, there is nothing stopping either of us from doing it"

"Jonah. Are you a bloody idiot! How long has it been since you've spoken to him? Felt him? Do you even know how dangerous this is to you? To Emmett?" I watch Alex run his fingers through his hair

"What are you talking about Alex? I don't know about 2,3 months maybe 4 I'm not sure there has been a lot going on"

"A lot going on? For fucks sake Jonah you could become human if Night doesn't come back and that is the VERY best outcome. Worst is you and Emmett could die!!!"

"What? What can we do? How can we fix this?"

"First off we need to speak with Emmett to see if he has spoken to Shadow if not then we need to get you both seen by the doctors"

"Okay, I will ask him to come to my office"

'Emmett I need you in my office please, its important and I need you here alone please'

Emmett

'Emmett I need you in my office please, its important and I need you here alone please' I hear Jonah's voice ring through my head as I'm sat at the kitchen table, cup of tea in hand talking with Jamie

"What's the matter? Is everything okay?" Jamie asks

"Yes, Jonah just asked me to go to see him in his office"

"Do you want me to come with you?"

"No he wants me to go on my own, I'll see you later" I stand up and walk toward Jonah's office cup of tea still in  my hand, I push the door open and walk inside to see my dad and Jonah their eyes glued to me as I walk in the room.