Class Assignment

Nintendo owns Pokemon not me.  

Ok Class Today Assignment we will write a  essay to a person or Pokemon of your choice. professor Kukui Says

 Mallow,Lana,Sophocles, Kiawe, Lillie, and Ash all screamed  ALL RIGHT!.

 *Mallow thinks* I will Probably  write to my Brother and ask how he is doing . 

*Lana thinks* hmm I think I write to my ride Pokemon Lapras and how much I Love Lapras.

*Sophocles thinks * I  will Write to my Mom and  Dad and how if it wasn't for them i wouldn't be alive. 

*Lillie Thinks* I write to my brother and ask how he is doing and wish him the best of luck wherever he is at. 

*Kiawe Thinks* I write to my Partner Turtonatar How Special he is.

"Ash Thinks* I have so Many Choices to Pick From Primeape who i haven't seen or heard from to Goodra to write about my Pokemon. But I also Miss all my traveling companions like Misty Brock, May, Max, Dawn, Iris, Cilan, Clement, Bonnie and as Ash mentions Serena he Paused as he remembers the last time he saw Serena.

Ash was rattled to put it nicely when Serena kissed him. On the Plane Back to Kanto he was Confused what it meant when he Realized what it actually Meant as he remember what Olympia Said what frogadier was looking for and that was Love. 

"Ash Mind* he relieved some of his Kalos journey to see if that was the case if Serena actually loved him. The memory of Serena in his Kalos Journey the Most was when she tried to Snap him out of his Slump in the SnowBelle Forest.(A/N not sure if that the right name of the Forest)

*Ash Mind* I decide to Write to Serena for this Assignment.

Next Chapter will Feature What Ash Writes and you might be need tissues as it might go Sad