All Happy Things have to Come to a End

Pokemon is owned by Nintendo not Me

It may been been the greatest past few days of Ash Life as he got to Spent all the time with his Girlfriend and all his Pokemon. But it time that both return to the regions they were at prior to this great week of fun as Ash and Serena walked through the Viridian Forest to the Airport but before they go to the airport they will Have one More thing before they go to the airport.

Ash Remembering the memories of what has happened this past week including *blushing* confessing his love to Serena and Confessing her Love for him as she looked down to his right hand holding her left hand. He then Remembered something he nearly forgot.

Serena I forgot something Ash said

What Did you forget Ash Serena Said

I promised Pidgeot I would Visit before I left Ash Asked

I think we have time if Latias can Fly us quickly to the Airport

* I can't get too closely we don't want people to know you own a legendary Ash till the Alolan League when I battle for you

That True Ash Replied

We can stay here for 15 minutes before we have to go Airport Serena asked

Ok Serena Ash said

Pidgeot where are you I Come to Visit I don't have much time as I leaving for the Airport Ash Screamed.

A few moments Later

PIDGEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO as Pidgeot came soaring from the high tops of the trees

Pidgeot it good to see you Ash Says

PIdgeeooooooooooott (it good to see you Ash Thank you for keeping your Promise to see me this time.)

* Pidgeot said (it good to see you Ash Thank you for keeping your Promise to see me this time.)

Pidgeeooot( How about a quick fly around with you Ash and you can be on your way to the Airport.

* Pidgeot said (how about a quick fly around with you Ash and you can be on your way to the Airport).

Sure Pidgeot Ash Said as Ash Climbed about Pidgeot back and flew up 3000 feet and at a distance of 5 miles distance

PIdgeeeoooot (I think it time we Returned you and Serena need to catch your flights to Hoenn and Alola and good Luck to your both in Alolan League and Serena Hoenn Grand festival.

* Pidgeot said (I think it time we Returned you and Serena need to catch your flights to Hoenn and Alola and good Luck to your both in Alolan League and Serena Hoenn Grand festival).

Thank you Pidgeot Both Ash and Serena said with Serena giving Pidgeot a rubbing on both of her wings as gratitude.

As they say their goodbyes to Pidgeot they soon arrived at the Airport and they announced the Latios Airline flight 1013 to Hoenn.

Looks like it time for me to board my plane Serena Said

I Gonna miss you as Ash was starting to cry

Don't cry Ash or your gonna make me cry Serena Said

Ash then stop and said I don't want a beautiful girl like you to cry Serena

Serena blushed and said come here you as they embraced in a hug and a kiss on the lips for a few moment before they separated and Serena wave goodbye before boarding the plane.

30 minutes later Serena Plane took off

PIkkaa pikaaaa( I know your sad but I think we need go going to where our plane will be and put Latias in her pokeball

Pikachu said I know your sad but I think we need go going to where our plane will be and put Latias in her pokeball.) and I do agree you need to put me in my Pokeball but discreetly in the bathroom.

As they went to a nearby bathroom and made went into the big stall where Latias decloak and Ash return her to her Pokeball

They left the Bathroom and then

Latias Flight 1003 to Alola is now boarding

Ash a few minutes later boards and got in his suit as he started thinking about the past week and how fun it was and the love confession again got him blushing again when he noticed that plane was taking off leaving for Alola.

As the Journey continues