Ash Letter

Nintendo owns Pokemon not me.  

*Ash Pov*

Dear Serena 

Even Though I could Talk to you on a video phone I was thinking about you right now as i doing a class assignment for you see I going to this Pokemon School in Alola. I was thinking About what happened the last time we saw each other and I realized....

Meanwhile  Lillie who was writing her own Letter and her eyes wondering while she was thinking noticed something off about Ash. Then Lillee saw something she never expected from Ash and that was a  tear to fall down the side of his face.

Lillie then ask Ash are you ok Ash.

Mallow,Sophocles,Lana Kiawe, and Professor Kukui  all looked at Ash and noticed their were tears going down his face.

Ash that  I miss differently then  the rest of my companions I don't know what this feeling is called but the feeling is that of part of my heart is missing and it has been missing since you boarded your plane. Ash was so focus he didn't hear anyone till t the 3rd time. 

ASSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  everyone screams.

Ash looks up to see alot of worried faces including Pikachu  

*Ash Pov* is something the matter guys?Mallow answered yes Ash you were crying when writing this assignment Lillie saw you crying.

I was crying Ash Asked?

Everyone Amine drops

Ash we saw you crying writing your letter we feel very concerned. 

Ash replies I don't want to talk about the letter as it very personal to me.

pikaaaaaa(can you tell me)

Ash replies your my best friend pikachu but even this might be something even i can't tell you. 

everyone is in shock everyone knows Ash tells everything to pikachu. 

Ash finishes his letter while everyone  still shock

AS the bell rings as the sign hat today class is over Ash bursts out first

WHAT is going on through Ash Head? Will he ever  figure out that bobbling what inside is not healthy?

stay toned to find out

Ash Thinking About SerenaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara