Team Flare Assault part 2

Nintendo owns Pokemon not me.  

Luxray use  thunderbolt

(end of last chapter) 

Dedenne use nuzzle 

As both Pokemon with those attacks hit  Xerosic Malamar and  Crobat.

Even though  Ash would love  to  say HI  Clemont and Bonnie but he couldn't as he has his hand  full with Lysandre. 

Lysandre preceded to knock Piopole and Torracat and Rowlet with a rowlet.

Ash order Pikachu to use thunderbolt on Gyardos and Lyranroc to use rock blast on Pyroar instantly knocking out Pyroar.

after  Gyardos one return of recharge ik used  aqua tail( it need a water attack on Lyranroc and knocks Lyranroc.

Ash Sighs Pikachu has a type advantage but Lysandre Gyardos is very powerful so powerful even a Z  ring might not stop this Gyardos.

What Wrong Ash  I thought you could beat me.

Ash Sighs Looks Like i got no Choice as he returns his Lyranroc and holds his sixth pokemon(Greninja)

PIIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAA  (YOU CAN"T BE  SERIOUS)

I very Serious Pikachu Ash says to his old partner COME ON OUT as he throws his  sixth Pokemon 

Meanwhile many Team Flare's admins and grunts are  getting pushed back or defeated 

The four of the main 5 admins have been rioted and defeated.(Sorry i feel this part getting rushed my fans)

Xerosic still batting Clemont while Bonnie battling a grunt 

Meanwhile Back at Lysandre vs Ash 

Ohh so you have your Greninja here perfect I can capture both of you and your Greninja and use your powers  Lysandre Replies smirkly. 

Never Ash Replies Lets POWER UP 

GRENIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIJAAAAAAA

Alolan Gang  Look in Shock while Bonnie and Clement were shocked  Ash had Greninja Again.

As the Journey Continues ( that is the final part of team flare assault and be focusing more on ash vs Lysandre) in this  final little arc series).

I been  thinking about giving  Bonnie her training licences Vote now  i will reveal the result in 2 chapters from now.