-117-

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

She scurried to the front door, her hands covered in flour.
It was 7 in the morning, who in hell would be the knocking on her door this early?
Min Yoongi was most definitely out of the list.

"I believe you have something of mine?"
Her hands dropped to her sides and her warm smile faltered.

"Excuse me?"

"The frame," he looked at her with his eyebrows raised, as if it weren't obvious enough what it was he was looking for.
He was standing in front of her apartment at 7 in the morning to take back a souvenir of their past which may I add, he was planning to throw away in the first place.
So, why in hell does he want it back?!

She was beyond confused without a doubt.

Her eyebrows furrowed, her head thrusted forward as if asking him to repeat his words.
Did she hear him right?

Oh, how badly she wanted to punch the beautiful man standing in front of her.

Little does she know, he was doing this for a reason he himself could not manage to understand.
He was craving for her attention.

Though, he'd never admit it, that you can be assure of.

Why was he?

He has claimed to have a partner he loves so dearly with all his heart.
One he promised he'd cherish forever.

He couldn't comprehend the feelings he felt but he does know that he misses her, gravely.

Her soft, loving touches.
Her kind and sweet words.
Her breath-taking smile and melodious laughter.

Dear god, he missed it.
He missed her so much.

///.///

I've been writing more third person's pov. because well...i'm scared? ya'll, i'm so horrible at writing first person! like straight up BAD bad at it.