-135-

She loves him? Of course she does. 3 years ago on this same night the love of her life confessed that he felt the same way. All she had to do was accept him with open arms. Maybe she should have. But after all the pain he put her through, welcoming him back into her life that easily was apparently...not that easy. Every time she looked into his eyes she saw stars but she also saw flames. No. Not the burning passion kind. More like the burn her into ashes kind. The painful kind. Loving the man that looks at you like you hold the world in the palm of your hands wouldn't be so terrible, would it? Perhaps for her, it is. Love is bittersweet. The person who brings you happiness is the same person who could make everything beautiful in your life crumble in a matter of seconds.

Was she scared? Of course she was. No one has ever loved her the way he did. And she has never loved a person this much. That it almost feels like she's drowning. Everyday for 3 years.

He loves her? Of course he does. And maybe he will forever. Moving on was never the answer. Shouldn't even be considered as an option in the first place. The person he only ever truly loved was no longer in his life.

Was he scared? Of course he was. She let him go.