-137-

Soulmates. That's what they call them right? You know, the pair whose souls are always connected to each other no matter which universe they're in. The ones who always tend to find their way into each other's arms despite all the obstacles in life. The ones connected by the red string of fate. Soulmates.

Sometimes she wished that they were. Wished that no matter what they'd always find their way back into each other's embrace but that's just fantasy, isn't it? Just another delusion made by the romantics. Or perhaps it's not.

Empty. That's how it feels like not having him around anymore. No longer any sound of his endearing cackles. No longer any sight of his captivating starry eyes. No longer any warmth for when he'd wrap his arms around her as a way to give support. Provide comfort and strength. Not knowing that his actions made her heart go crazy. That as much as he'd like for it to be relaxing it was anything but for her.

She missed him dearly.

He missed her just as much.

But being with each other would only bring them pain. There isn't a need to move on. Just grow. Mature. And maybe they'll find themselves standing in front of each other again.

an:
i wish wattpad gave an option to like comments >:(