Chapter 1

Littlespace is a mindset in which an adult relaxes into a state of carefree, responsibility-free safety. It may be a developed time in which an adult relives childhood memories, scenarios, or desires that were unachievable in their adolescence. 

Italics are thoughts

●★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★●

Third POV

Jungkook was once again alone in the BTS' dorm. The other members were busy and went out. Yoongi and Namjoon were out in the studios, Jimin and Hoseok were practicing their new routine, and Taehyung and Jin were shopping for groceries, leaving Jungkook alone. What was Jungkook doing you may wonder, playing video games? Sleeping? Nope, he was in littlespace. Coloring and talking to his stuffed bunny, Cloud. After a while of coloring, he started wondering about how the other members would react if he told them he was a little. Would the other members accept me if I told them I was little? He wondered, or would they think I'm weird and be disgusted. At this point, Jungkook had slipped out of littlespace. He drove away his thoughts and started cleaning up all of his little things. He sighed, Honestly I wish little me wouldn't make such a mess. After cleaning up, he lied on his bed and scrolled through Twitter on his phone. He soon got bored and decided to sleep.

Time skip brought to you by our adorable sleeping bunny~

"YAH, WAKE UP BEFORE I HIT YOU(with that ddu ddu ddu)!!!" Jungkook heard. He ignored the voice and snuggled into his blankets. "YAH, DONT GO BACK TO SLEEP!!!" Frustrated, Jin pulled the blankets from Jungkook. Unfortunately he failed, with Jungkook contently (idk if that's a word) snuggling more into the blanket. Jin sighed, wondering how to wake Jungkook up. Aish, how am I supposed to wake this kid up, Jin thought. He then got an idea. "WE BOUGHT LAMB SKEWERS, IF YOU DONT WANNA EAT THEN CONTINUE SLEEPING."
Jungkook immediately woke up and ran to the dining room. Aish, this kid... Jin then walked in the the dining room seeing the other 5 members and a confused Jungkook, "Hyung, where are the lamb skewers?" "Oh, I lied so you would wake up," Jin replied. "HYUNGGGGGGGGGGGG," Jungkook whined. "I wanted to eat lamb skewerssssssssss." The other members laughed at the interaction between the maknae and the oldest. "Haha Jungkook, hyung will get you lamb skewers tomorrow, come and eat first," said Yoongi. "Fine."
Jungkook pouted, sitting down and eating his portion.

●★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★●

I'll try to write more next time since I'm not used to writing this much...(I usually write really short and dumb stories which end with the main character dying cause idk how to end it) This is my second time publishing a fan fiction on here and I intend to finish it (although I probably won't..). It would be nice to give me your feedback so please comment and maybe give it a vote if you enjoyed it. ~Shu