Chapter 4

Warning: Bad word

★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★
Previously....

As Yoongi left the room, Jungkook sighed in relief, glad that Yoongi didn't tell anyone and that his secret was kept secret...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Yoongi left the room, Jungkook looked at the time and saw that it was 9 am already. It was Bangtan's day off so most of the other members were still sleeping. Jungkook lied back down in bed and scrolled through Twitter for a while. He soon got bored and decided to post something.

Jungkook posted a short video of him singing Euphoria, with a emoji in the caption.

Jungkook then decided to play some Overwatch, picking his main, McCree. He played Overwatch for a few hours, winning 70% of the time.

When Jungkook stopped playing, it was already 11:30. All of the members would have most likely woken up at this time, so Jungkook went into the kitchen.

Jin was making lunch for the day. He was focused on cooking up lunch while singing Epiphany.

Jungkook being the evil maknae, sneaked up behind Jin. "I'M THE ONE I SHOULD LOVEEEEEEE, IN THISSSS WOR- AKDBSK"

Jungkook interrupted him by hitting his back. "YAH, JEON JUNGKOOK, WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?!?!?!??!?!?! " Jin yelled and hit Jungkook.

Jungkook stuck his tongue out at his hyung and asked, "What are you making for lunch hyung?" "Oh, I'm just making some beef bulgogi."

"Really?" Jungkook's eyes sparkled. Beef bulgogi was one of Jungkook's favorites, and the bulgogi Jin made was always delicious. "Jungkook-ah, could you please call the others? I've finished making lunch." "Okay Hyung." Jungkook replied as he left.

Okay, who should I call first? Maybe Namjoon Hyung? Yea, then I'll call Hobi Hyung and tiny hyung. I'll call TaeTae Hyung after them and leave Yoongi Hyung for last then.

Jungkook walked to Namjoon's room and knocked. There was no reply. "Namjoon Hyung? Are you in there?" He then heard a crash. "Um, Namjoon Hyung, I'm coming in."

Jungkook went into the room, worried for his Hyung. But all he saw was Namjoon, on his chair, tangled in wires. "Uh, Hyung? How did you get into this situation?" Jungkook questioned.

"I was composing a song for our album and accidentally knocked my mic over...I should probably organize my wires and stuff better..." "Yea..." Jungkook said as he helped Namjoon out, but not without taking a few pictures first.

"Thank you Kook, also, did you need anything?" "Yea, Jin Hyung asked us to go down for lunch." "Alright, I'll be down after I finish this part of the song." "Okay hyung"

Jungkook then left and called Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung. It was soon time to call Yoongi and Jungkook was internally hoping that he wasn't sleeping.

Please don't be asleep, please don't be asleep, please don't be asleep... he repeated in his thoughts.

Jungkook nervously knocked on Yoongi's door, hoping he was awake. All Jungkook could hear on the other side was groans. Oh god....Yoongi Hyung is asleep....fuckkkkkkkkk

Jungkook, being as quiet and calm as he could, opened the door. He saw Yoongi sleeping, his back facing Jungkook.

Jungkook quietly walked to Yoongi's bed and shook him, being as gentle was he could.

"Yoongi Hyung, its 11:50, Jin Hyung wanted to call you down for lunch. " Yoongi whined childishly, wanting to go back to sleep. "Wanna sweep, weave me awoneeee."

Jungkook sighed and replied, "But Yoongi Hyung, Jin Hyung is gonna be upset if you don't go down for lunch. " "Nwot Hwyung, I Yoonie."

Jungkook held back his want to slip into littlespace even though he wanted to slip and just play with Yoonie. One of his biggest littlespace triggers was to see other littles act well, little.

"Okay then Yoonie, can you go down for lunch? Jin Hyung made some delicious beef bulgogi, you also have to do your best to act big okay? We don't know how the others would react if they found out we were little." "Okie!" Yoonie jumped out of bed and held Jungkook's hand. "Can we gwo now?" "Sure, lets go."

※★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★※

Welp, sorry it took so long but here's the new chapter....I should probably make the story go on a lil faster skskskksksksksks

I still need to plan out a lil bit more of the story so I'm gonna be quite slow with the updates. ~Shu