Chapter 6

Previously......
Jin knocked on the door to Yoongi's room. "Yoongi-ah, I'm coming in." Jin entered Yoongi's room, soon to be surprised by what he was about to see...

●★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★●
Jin immediately noticed the mess in Yoongi's room. He then noticed the two littles sleeping, the both of them drooling on a coloring book with color pencils in their hands.

There were also toys scattered around. Jin was confused. What in the world happened here??? He wondered.

He decided to wake the littles up so he could ask them what happened. He decided to wake Kookie up first. "Hey Jungkook, wake up. I have something to ask you."

Kookie whined, but he sat up and rubbed his eyes. He looked around, seeing that Yoonie was still asleep. Kookie decided to wake him up. "Yoonie, wake up. Jwinnie hwere..." "Huh? Why Jinnwie hwere? Yoonie twhought bwig Kookie lwocked the dwoor."

Jin quietly listened to the two littles converse, not wanting to interrupt them. As the littles were talking, Jin went on Google, searching for information about why they were acting like children.

He soon found out why, and he was slightly confused. But he decided to accept it. Everyone had their own secrets and he accepted it. He wondered how long they had been like this without him and the others knowing.

He decided to ask them how old they were just to confirm it. "Hey, how old are you two???" "Umm...Yoonie fwour.." Kookie held three fingers up, not wanting to talk.

"Okay, then do you have a caregiver?" They both shook their heads. Jin continued asking them more questions, curious about their headspace. They mostly just nodded their head "yes" or "no", preferring to stay quiet.

Jin soon ended with one question, "Do you want me to be your caregiver?"

●★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★●

Hahahaha enjoy the cliffhanger lol
~Shu