Chapter 8

Previously...
They kept the markers back in the box and played till they fell asleep...
●★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★●

Jin woke up and saw the littles sleeping. He also noticed the mess they made. He cleaned up and went out to make dinner, wanting to make something they would enjoy. He decided to go with mac and cheese, a simple and fast meal to make.

Jin checked the time and saw that it was 5:30 P.M. I better hurry up and cook that mac and cheese before 6. He thought. He quickly went into the kitchen.

In the kitchen, he saw Jimin. Jimin was playing with his phone, scrolling through Twitter and looking at ARMYs' tweets. Jimin looked up and held in his laugh.

Jin was confused. Why was Jimin laughing(not really) at him? Jin asked, "What's so funny?" Jimin just giggled and replied, "Nothing, I just thought of something funny." "Okay..." Jin replied, not believing him.

Jin quickly got to work. He prepared all the necessary ingredients and started cooking. He put the uncooked macaroni into a pot with some water.

As the macaroni was cooking, Jin decided to prepare the cheese, grating it into a bowl. He then poured milk into another pot and added the grated cheese, stirring it afterwards.

Jin soon finished and mixed the cheese with the macaroni. He then put a cover over the pan and started washing the dishes.

After washing the dishes, Jin looked at the time. Seeing that it was almost 6, Jin called all the members for dinner. By the time they were all in the room, the littles remembered what they did to Jin.

They looked at his face and realized he didn't see their masterpiece. They tried to hold in their laughs but failed. The other three members were confused and looked up at Jin's face. They laughed too. Jin was confused, why were they laughing at him?

"Okay, tell me why you all are laughing or I'm not cooking for the rest of the week." Jin said. "J-just look in the mirror hyung sksjksks" Taehyung said as he laughed.

Jin went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. He sighed. He wanted to get mad but knew that the littles were the culprits. He would talk to them later.

Jin washed his face, glad the markers were washable. After he washed his face, he went out, sat down next to Yoongi and ate his mac and cheese.

Time skip bought to you by Jin's mac and cheese~

The members finished their dinner and did their daily routine of rock paper scissors. Hoseok lost and sighed. He wanted to practice the choreo for a cover with Jimin as soon as possible. He told Jimin to wait for him and washed the dishes.

Meanwhile, Kookie went into room and Yoongi went to the studio with Namjoon. Jin was left alone with Tae and they both decided to play Mario Kart.

Time skip...again...

After an hour or two of playing Mario Kart(maybe three), the members gathered for their weekly movie night.

They argued over the movie as usual. "I wanna watch Iron Man." Jungkook said. "You always want to watch Iron Mannn." Taehyung whined. "I wanna watch a horror movieee." "No. No horror movies. We have a packed schedule tomorrow." Jin scolded. "Fine, rock paper scissors then."

Jin sighed as he did not want to continue bickering with Tae. "Okay, whoever wins gets to choose the movie." They played rock paper scissors until it was just Hoseok and Tae. Jin was internally hoping(j-hoping) for Hoseok to win. Unfortunately, that was not the case, and Tae won.

Tae cheered. He had wanted to watch this horror movie for a while but never had the time to. Tae went to their Netflix and chose the movie. Tae then switched off the lights and sat on the sofa with his fellow members as the movie started.

Yoonie was cuddling next to Jin and whispered in his ear, "Yoonie don' wanna watch dis..." "Its okay, just try to sleep alright. " Jin softly said. "Otay..." Yoonie replied and snuggled into Jin's chest.

As Yoonie slept, the members watched the movie, full of interest for what was next. Until...the jumpscare. Jin, Jimin and Hobi screamed.

Yoonie woke up, scared and worried. Yoonie being Yoonie, cried. Tears flowed out of his eyes, he didn't know what was going on.

Jin immediately comforted Yoonie, and Namjoon paused the movie as the other members turned their attention to Yoonie. "Why is Yoongi Hyung crying? Is he alright?" Hoseok asked. Jin replied, "I think he's alright, just a little scared and surprised." "Eh? But Yoongi hyung usually sleeps even if we scream a lot." "He's just....small and fragile right now, I'll explain later." and with that, Jin left the room, carrying Yoonie in his arms and Jungkook following after him.

Jin went into Yoonie's room and asked Jungkook to make a bottle of milk for Yoonie. Jungkook then left the room, immediately getting bombarded with questions from the other members.

"Is Yoongi hyung okay??" "What's actually going on with hyung?" "Why did hyung cry?" "Why do you have a baby bottle?" "I'll explain later hyungs, I need to help Jin hyung with Yoonie- I mean Yoongi hyung right now." Namjoon sighed, "Alright, just make sure Yoongi hyung is okay." "Yea, I will." Jungkook replied, and he left into the kitchen, preparing a bottle of milk with a few spoonfuls of honey.

When Jungkook returned to the room, Yoonie had mostly calmed down, only sniffling occasionally. Jungkook passed the bottle to Jin and Jin fed the little, the warm milk calming him and slowly putting him to sleep.

Jin gently laid Yoonie down on the bed, letting him sleep peacefully. He then said to Jungkook, "Alright, Yoonie is sleeping now. Let's go talk to the others." Jungkook nodded, not noticing Jin couldn't see him. Jin, expecting a reply, turned around and noticed Jungkook on the floor, regressed and little.

Jin internally UwUed and bent down to carry Kookie in his arms. As Jin was on his way to the living room, he felt Kookie squirming in his arms, pointing at something. He soon realized what Kookie wanted, his paci and his stuffie. Jin went back into the room and got Kookie's most beloved and prized possessions, then went back on his way to the living room.

"Don't worry alright? I'll make sure nothing bad happens." "Okie...pinky pwomise?" Kookie said as he held out his pinky. "Mhm, promise." Jin replied and locked his pinky with Kookie's

"So, are you going to explain why Yoongi hyung was acting like that?"

____________

sjbkcskjajd I'm so sorry it took so long to update. I just was kinda stuck with what I should write and I didn't really have time either. Hopefully I'll get the next update out faster skskskksks ~Shu