Chapter 2

Kinda has a bad word in it

●★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★●

Previously.....

"Haha Jungkook, hyung will get you lamb skewers tomorrow, come and eat first," said Yoongi. "Fine."
Jungkook pouted, sitting down and eating his portion.

Third POV

Yoongi did as promised and bought Jungkook lamb skewers the next day. "Thank you for the lamb skewers Yoongi hyung!" Jungkook said while eating. "You're welcome, and don't talk with food in your mouth."

Time skip brought to you by lamb skewers~

Jungkook was once again in his room, in littlespace. He was more stressed than usual due to the upcoming comeback. He also has been isolating himself from the other members lately to slip into littlespace. Little Jungkook or Kookie was watching Moana instead of coloring this time. He loved the story and was mesmerized by the vivid colors of the movie. Unlike Jungkook, Kookie loved vivid and bright colors. He also preferred them over dark or pastel colors. He found himself attracted to them. Kookie also tended to wear brightly colored clothes instead of dark, dull ones. In the middle of the movie, Kookie heard a knock. He panicked and paused the movie. He then asked, "Who is it?" "It's Jiminie Hyung, Jin hyung asked me to call you down for dinner." In his best big voice Jungkook replied, "I'm not that hungry yet hyung, I'll eat later." Jimin sighed, "Okay, you should come and eat soon. Jin hyung wouldn't be happy if you skipped dinner." Jungkook sighed in relief and continued watching Moana. Soon the movie was over and Jungkook was asleep, paci in his mouth and Cloud in his arms.

Time skip brought to you by Cloud, the adorable stuffed bunny~

Kookie woke up later at 3 am and felt hungry. At this time, most of the other members were already asleep. Kookie went into the kitchen to get his favorite plate. It had little bunnies all over it and Jungkook couldn't resist buying it when he saw it. It was unfortunately in the very back of the highest shelf in the cupboard where Kookie couldn't reach without a chair. Kookie placed Cloud on the counter and carefully carried one of the chairs next to the counter by the cupboards. He climbed up the chair and shakily reached for his beloved plate. When Kookie reached the plate, he carefully took it out and- CRASH! He fell off the chair with a loud thud. Kookie's paci fell out of his mouth as he started crying. Not quietly or a small (idk how but it autocorrected to anal when I first typed it....) whimper, he started wailing. Meanwhile, Yoongi was in his room, writing lyrics. Unfortunately he was having trouble finding a word that rhymed well with 'sick'. As he was trying to think of a word that wasn't 'dick', he heard a loud sound and some wailing afterward. Curious as Curious George (sorry, I couldn't help myself....I loved Curious George when I was younger and still do....), Yoongi followed the wailing and ended up in the kitchen, where he found Jungkook, no , Kookie crying on the floor with in his bunny onesie and his paci and bunny plate next to him. Immediately, Yoongi realized what was going on. Jungkook was a little and had been isolating himself so he could slip into littlespace. At that moment, Yoongi wanted nothing more than to slip into littlespace too but decided against it so he could comfort Kookie. "Hey, Jungkook, are you okay?" Yoongi asked the little. "N-no, not J-Jungkook. M-me Kookie." Kookie said as he sniffled. Yoongi sighed, "Okay, Kookie, are you okay? What happened?" "K-Kookie hungwy a-and wanted eat.....so Kookie c-cwimbed the chwair g-get the pwate and fwell...."(Kookie was hungry and wanted to eat so Kookie climbed the chair to get the plate and fell) "Okay, how about you sit on the chair with your stuffie and I'll heat up the food for you." "O-okie," Kookie replied as he sat down, watching Yoongi heat up the food Jin had made. Yoongi then gently placed the plate of food in front of Kookie but was confused when Kookie didn't start eating. "What's wrong? Why aren't you eating?" "Y-Yoonie feed K-Kookie please?" "Okay," Yoongi sighed and started feeding Kookie. Once Kookie was full, Yoongi washed the plate and put it back where it originally was. Yoongi then heard a yawn coming from Kookie. "Sleepy?" Yoongi asked. "Mhmm," Kookie replied as he nodded. "Okay, lets get you to bed then." Kookie stood up and held Yoongi's hand as the older led him back into his bedroom. Yoongi tucked Kookie into bed with his paci in his mouth and Cloud in his arms. As Yoongi was about to leave, Kookie called for him. "Y-Yoonie?" "Yes, Kookie?" "Y-yoonie swleep with Kookie?" Yoongi sighed, "Okay." And got into Jungkook's bed, cuddling with him. "T-twank you for taking care of Kookie..." He whispered out as he fell asleep...
●★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★●

Welp...that's the second chapter....honestly I don't think this story is that great so far and I should probably plan out a little bit more but idk....~Shu