Chapter 9

Previously...

"So, are you going to explain why Yoongi hyung was acting like that?"

●★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★●

"Also, can you please explain why Jungkook has a pacifier in his mouth and a stuffed animal?" Kookie started tearing up, worried about Namjoon's tone. "Ah! Jungkookie, I didn't mean it like that. We were just curious, that's all." "Well, Yoongi and Jungkookie are both littles, otherwise known as age regressors." Jin replied. "Does it have anything to do with ageplay? I read some article on it once."

"No, it doesn't. Ageplay and age regression are both different things. Ageplay is a kink where an adult acts or roleplays as a child, while age regression is when someone enters a headspace where they are vunerable. Ageplay is only limited to adults because of consent, and age regression is open to all ages."

"Oh, okay." "So, how are we supposed to treat them?" Taehyung asked. "You just treat them like children. If they're playing with blocks, you can ask what color is the block they're holding. Or if they're in baby space, you can play peekaboo with them. Just small things like that. " Jin answered. "Ohhhh okay, can I play with Jungkookie then?"

"How about you ask Kookie instead?" "Kookie, do you wanna play with TaeTae Hyung?" Kookie hid his face in Jin's neck. "Kookie, is that how you treat your hyungs?" Jin said in a playful yet stern voice. Kookie shook his head.

"Sorry Taehyung-ah, he's just really shy when he's little. I'm sure he wants to play with you, right Kookie?" Kookie nodded his head, still hidden in Jin's neck.

Jin gently placed Kookie on the floor, as if he was a precious vase or statue. "Kookie, is there anything you want to play with?" Kookie nodded.

"Can you use your big boy voice and tell me?" "Bwocks..." Kookie said softly, muffled by his pacifier. "Okay, I'll go fetch them then. Taehyung-ah, take care of Kookie for a while." "Kay."

While Jin went off to fetch the blocks, Taehyung attempted to talk with Kookie, failing miserably. The other three members laughing at his attempts. Taehyung tried again and again but failed. He then changed his plan.

He decided to try to make him laugh instead. Taehyung did various things to make Kookie laugh. He made odd faces, danced weirdly, and sang in a funny accent. Kookie laughed and laughed, pacifier dropping out of his mouth. This was normally where he would start crying, but he didn't. He just laughed and laughed and laughed, highly amused by Taehyung's actions.

Jin came back into the room as Kookie was laughing. "Hey, I got-" Jin shut himself up, not wanting to ruin the moment. Seeing
Kookie play with his hyung made him happy. He had seen how stressed he was lately in big space, and seeing Kookie giggling with Taehyung was relieving.

After Kookie stopped laughing, Jin placed the blocks next to him. "Here you go! I'm gonna go check on Yoonie and see if he's awake." "Thankies!! Jinnie pway with Kookie lwater kays?" "Alright. Also, you three can play with him too. I'm sure Kookie would love to play with his hyungs. Right, Kookie?" "Mhms!! Hyungs pway wif Kookie!!"

And with that, Jin left the room to check on Yoonie...