Chapter 3

Warning:Has bad words in it

●★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★●

Previously....
"Yes, Kookie?" "Y-yoonie swleep with Kookie?" Yoongi sighed, "Okay." And got into Jungkook's bed, cuddling with him. "T-twank you for taking care of Kookie..." He whispered out as he fell asleep...

●★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★●

It was soon the next day, the sun shining bright and...Jungkook and Yoongi were still sleeping...Goddamnit.

Time skip dedicated to sleeping Sugakookie~

Okay, an hour has just passed and Sugakookie is still... SLEEPING?!!? (JKJK)

(Here's the actual story)
An hour or two has just passed and Jungkook woke up to a loud thud. Yoongi had fallen off the bed and was still sleeping. Jungkook silently laughed, not wanting to wake up Yoongi. Jungkook soon realized something...WHY WAS YOONGI IN BED WITH HIM?!? Jungkook was internally panicking. What did we do last night? Did we? Nahhhh we probably didn't....I think...
While Jungkook was silently panicking, Yoongi woke up. Ughhh my head hurts, and why am I on the floor? I should get back in bed- Wait...this isn't my room....WHY AM I HERE? WHOSE ROOM IS THIS?!?!?! Oh wait...its Jungkook's room. Nevermind. He thought as he climbed back in bed.

Jungkook silently watched the Blond-haired male as he(Jungkook) tried to process what happened yesterday. He soon realized that Yoongi saw him in littlespace.

Shit, Yoongi saw me in littlespace....what is he gonna think of me after this... fuckkkkkkkkkk
What do I do now? Did he tell the other members? Does he think of me weirdly now? Jskajajsh WHAT DO I DO?!?!?!?!

As Jungkook was silently panicking, Yoongi asked, "Hey, you doing okay? Hello?" Seeing as Jungkook didn't reply, Yoongi tapped his shoulder. "Ah, yes Yoongi Hyung?" "What were you thinking about Guk?" "Ah, I was just thinking about what happened yesterday and stuff...did you tell any of the other members Hyung?"

"Ah, no I didn't." Yoongi replied. "Eh? I thought you would have told them..." "It's something I know is very personal to you, why would you hide it for us if it wasn't?" "Umm...Hyung? Do you exactly know what happened last night?" "Mhmm, you're a little, right?" "Yea, how did you know?"

"Well...let's just say...I'm a little too..." "Ah okay Hyung. Anyways, thank you for taking care of me last night, Hyung. You should probably go back to your room before any of the other members wake up." "Yea, I will, and you're welcome, Kook. Also, you can come to me if you need anyone to talk to you or take care of you." "I will, thank you once again Hyung."

As Yoongi left the room, Jungkook sighed in relief, glad that Yoongi didn't tell anyone and that his secret was kept secret...

●★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★●

Word Count:455 words

This chapter was a lil short, but I honestly was running dry on ideas to continue this. I've also been busy for the past month due to school and stuff. I'm doing my best to update this, but its kinda hard at times (;-;). Oh well, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'll try to release the new chapter sooner. ^^ ~Shu

Also...we're almost at 200 reads...maybe I'll doodle something for/about the story when we do.