Travel Part 1

You had currently just finished year 12 Being that you live in New Zealand with your family, you had 3 months of holiday so you wanted to spend it over in another country which was Los Angeles.
You grew up with 2 sisters and a older brother with just your Dad. Your mom had passed away 12 years ago when you were 5.
She had abdominal cancer after giving birth to your younger sister Aurora. She was the youngest who is currently 12 then it goes Billie who is 15 then it goes you which you are 17 and then your older brother Harry who is 20. Your Dad has currently moved on with your stepmom (Sandra) who you couldn't quite get along with but as long as she made your Dad happy, she was on your good side.
As it came to the last week of spending with your family, your parents had a surprise for you all.

"Children please come to the table" Dad said as you slowly made your way downstairs. Everyone was there sitting around the table as you made your way over.
"What's up?" Aurora said as she was looking towards Dad.

"Well me and Sandra... are going to have a child" You had chuckled in thinking that it was a joke, but they both stared daggers at you.

"You can't be serious" Billie said as she looked furious at Dad.

"We are Hun, me and your father have been wanting to tell you guys this for 5 months now and so here we-"

"No wonder why your fat" Billie said as she got out of her seat.

"Billie how dare you say that! Apologise to your mother now!!" Dad said as he hopped out of his seat.

"She is not my mother!! So How about you both get fucked!" She said as both your parents gasp, she quickly ran out side before anyone could say something. Dad was about to go after her before I had stopped him.

"Let me, if anything she wouldn't want you near her at the moment" I said as I made my way outside, looking around I knew she had ran all the way down the street and into the bush towards the river. As I made my way through I had caught sight of her sitting beside the streaming flow of the river.

"Billie" I said as I walked through the dead leafs and made my way right beside her,

"I can't believe this, only because she doesn't have any kids because of her slutty ways, why should she be carrying our fathers child" she said as a waterfall of tears poured down her face.
I wrapped my arms around her trying to calm her down.

"I know, but you see Sandra doesn't have any kids of her own and Dad wanted to be the one to make sure she has one. That's what partne-" before I could say anymore Billie had cut me off.

"I don't care, she was a whore from the stripclub that our Dad happened to pick up. He's the one making the income in this household not her!" Billie said as she took a small rock beside her and threw it into the river.

"This is a big decision for myself and I have been thinking about it for a few weeks now but how about you come with me to Los Angeles for 3 months to get your mind off things okay" I said as I started to throw rocks into the water.

"I would love that" she said with a smile appearing on her face.

"And if Dad doesn't agree well then I'm still bringing you, we need to spend some time together and why not do it somewhere, where we can enjoy the weather and meet cute boys" I said as she chuckled.

"Okay that's the plan"

As we headed home we made our way towards the front door, entering inside Dad was on the couch watching Tv well Sandra was cooking dinner.
"Go up stairs and pack" I said as I watched Billie head towards her bedroom. I walked around the couch sitting directly beside my Dad.

"Dad" I said as he continued to watch his sport channel.
"Dad listen, I'm taking Billie with m-"

"No your not!" He said now facing me.