Travel part 2

12 hrs later

Slowly waking up to a huge thump, I knew we had arrived to our destination, I woke up Billie who I felt had been snoring the whole flight.
"When did you fall asleep?" I asked as I stretched

"Legit like straight after you did" she said as she yawned.

"And when was that?"

"Like 5 minutes after we got onto the plane" she said as she unbuckled her seat belt.

"Ohh" I started to chuckle as we made our way off the plane and through the airport. We went to grab our bags and make our way towards the exit. Looking at how dark it was outside I realised it had been about 6-7 pm.

"So what now?" Billie asked as I turned towards her.

"Well right now I need to get us a taxi and head to our apartment" I said as I pushed our trolley that had my suitcases on, Billie had her own trolley.
As we made our way outside there were loads of taxis waiting for people outside, I had managed to find a taxi who was able to take us. He hopped out of his car and help pack our suitcases in the boot. The guy looked like he was in his early 60's and he was Indian too.

"So where would you girls like to go?" He asked as we entered the Taxi.
I took out my diary that had a glued map inside of where our apartment was.
"Can you drop us of at 488 river Paresste Avenue " I said as I looked towards him and he nodded back.
( A/N I don't if that does exist or not but yeah apologise i just had to make something up)

"Did we get a hotel apartment or motel apartment?" Billie asked as she looked outside the window.

"Actually I was able to get us a house, it has 2 bedrooms and both have on suites and a huge kitchen with a beautiful pool in the back" I said as I took my phone out and started looking through Instagram.
After 20mins of driving I could feel my stomach grumbling.

"Y/n did you know that Shawn mendes family lives legit right next door to us!" Billie said as she grabbed my shoulder and shook me.
"I'm legit screaming inside y/n I can't believe that we are living in the same avenue as Shawn mendes" Billie was legit flipping out and if I could point out, a tiny tear had fell from her left eye.

"Don't get your hopes up we haven't even seen the house" the only person I had been a fan of was James Charles.
I even brought his morphe pallet, I even brung it with me so if I might of bumped into him I could maybe get him to sign it. I had chuckled to myself as I thought deep about that.

After 2hrs we had managed to get to the house. Billie was unloading our stuff well I paid the driver and thanking him. After he left I turned around to see our place.

 After he left I turned around to see our place

"The actual flying fuck?" I said to myself.

"Uhm y/n did you seriously get this for us?" Billie asked as she walked towards me leaving our stuff in front of the door. I took my phone out of my bag and searched up our house and this is exactly the house that appeared on my phone.