Travel part 6

After spending the day with Grayson I had agreed that we both go out for dinner.

"Ill pick you up at 7" Grayson said as he handed me my purse.

"Yup, sure thing" I gave him one last hug before hopping out of the jeep.
Heading towards the front door I had waved goodbye as he drove out of my gdriveway.
Walking inside I heard high pitch singing coming from up stairs.

"Billie is that you" I yelled as I placed my purse onto the kitchen bench.

"Y/n your home early" Billie said as made her way down the stairs.

"Yeah well I'm going out for dinner tonight so I just wanted to come home and make dinner for you" I went to check the time (4:47pm). It for sure was early but it gave me time to prepare a good meal for her and get ready myself.

6:30pm

"Y/n is it alright if I can take the food over to Aaliyah's, her mom said it was alright for me to stay there the night" Billie ask as she walked through the front door.

"Yeah sure, I just made Mac n Cheese" I said pointing to a big bowl on the bench.

"Okay I'm going to head over now" she said as she went upstairs to grab her bag of clothes before heading downstairs.

"Don't forget this" I handed her the bowl of mac n cheese.

"Thanks"
"Don't have to much fun" she said winking to me as she hurried out the door. All I could do was let out a chuckle before making my way upstairs to shower and freshen up.

20mins later

I had just got out of the shower checking the time and realising I only had 10mins left before Grayson was here. I quickly did my makeup giving it a nude saddle look before blow drying my hair and putting it in a ponytail and straighten it. Then made my way into my closet to find a fancy but casual dress.
I managed to find a White off cut shoulder dress that had just come above my knees, wearing white heels I walked over to the mirror to study myself before I heard a knock at the door. Spraying my perfume on me and grabbing my purse and phone and headed to the front door.

"You look amazing" Grayson said as I studied what he was wearing. He wore a grey tuxedo with his hair softly brushed back.

"And may I say how stunning you look as well" I said as he twirl around making sure I got a good look of him, I let out a chuckle.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Making our way to a restaurant I had no idea about, but he said it was one of the most high famous cuisine in Los Angeles. As we slowly pulled up to the restaurant it had said on the front "QUILLE SUI LALLE" don't quite know what it stands for but sounds interesting.

"We are here" he says as he parks his jeep. We exited out of the jeep and made our way to the front doors.
Locking our arms together we walked up to a man who was wearing a business tux.

"Hello sir, mam." The guy said giving us a lovely smile.
"what is your reservation name" the guy said as he looked down to a screen.

"Dolan" Grayson says

"Oh yes table for two, please follow me" the guy opened the doors and showed us towards a table which had been placed in an area far away from most of the tables. Looking around it was incredible, they had played soft music and you could hear people tapping their glasses together like a toast, well small chatter had been harmonised with the music.
I sat in front of Grayson as we both took our seats.

"Your waiter will be with you shortly" the guy said as he made his way back towards the door.

"Beautiful right?" Grayson said as he caught me looking around the room.