Travel part 5

Today is the day I was going to spend with Grayson.
Pulling the covers off of me and making my way to the bathroom I had taken a shower for almost an hr before Billie had knocked on my bathroom doors

"Y/n Grayson is here!" Billie said as I heard her run back down stairs.
I jumped out of the shower and chucked on my orange bodysuit with. A denim skirt. (Loving bright colours!). I wore my havanas then applied a nude make up look. Brushing my teeth then added a few squirts of my Riri perfume. Leaving my hair down, I just blowed dried it a bit to have a few waves throughout before exiting my room and heading down stairs.
"She shouldn't be to long, just doing her girly things you know" I could hear Grayson laughing as Billie prepared her some breakfast. As I walked into the kitchen I could hear Grayson gasp.

"Y/n you ain't wearing that" Billie said as she was pushing me back towards the stairs.

"Uhm excuse me missy I'll wear what I want" I could hear Billie scoff as she walked back to the bench to finish her breakfast.

"I think you look gorgeous" Grayson said with a smirk. He was wearing denim shorts with a tank top and nike sneakers. He looked handsome as ever but he looked incredible in person and I still couldn't get over the fact he asked me out for lunch.

"You look amazing as ever" I said as I saw him smiling as I turned away.

"You ready?"

"Yep let me just grab my phone and purse up stairs" I said as I made my way up stairs to grab my stuff.

Making my way down stairs I made sure that Billie had a spare key and enough food for herself.

"So make sure if your not home lock everything up, there's plenty of food in the fridge and cupboard and if you need any-"

"I will call you y/n if there's a problem... but I'll be spending most of the day at Aaliyah house okay" Billie said as she gave me a smile before pushing me outside the door.
"Just enjoy yourself and have fun"

"I will, in just making sure your okay alright. Have fun" I said as I gave her a hug before making my way towards Grayson. He was already at the passenger waiting for me to jump in.
As I made my way inside the jeep he had shut the door behind me and walked towards the drivers seat.

"You ready?" He asked as I buckled my seat belt.

"I sure am" I said as I smiled towards him.

We were off travelling, the whole time we had talked about the sceneries around us and what good places i could visit and what were some good restaurants.

"There's groeyoy bay, that's a good restaurant" Grayson was saying as we were driving down a road where on the left side of us had a gorgeous beach with loads of people on the shore.

"Sounds like a more casual restaurant then fancy" I said as we both began to laugh.

"I mean if you don't like casual restaurants we can go to a fancy one" Grayson said as we pulled up to the beach.

"Are you asking me out to dinner?" I said as I turned towards him.

"I mean if you want?" He asked as I unbuckled me seat belt still facing his gorgeous face.

"Well will see what happens throughout the day then maybe later I might consider something" I said with a slight smirk. Grayson was smiling like a child, heading out of his side first he came around and helped me out of the jeep and shutting the door behind me.

"So what should we do first?" I asked as we began to walk towards the sand.

"Well I was thinking we can go have lunch at the cafe over there" he said as he pointed to a cafe called 'Two birds' I nodded my head and we made our way to the cafe.
Entering inside loads of people were staring at us but I managed to push it away, I wasn't going to let other people ruin mine and Graysons day.
A young girl who happened to be our waiter who looked to be 17 or 18 came towards us and showed us to our tables.