Travel part 8

Hearing loud noises come from downstairs, I turn my head to check the time on my phone (12:35pm).
I quickly got out of bed, stretching before making my way downstairs. I could smell all sorts of food coming from the kitchen.

"Morning sleepy head" Emma says as she walks over with an ice coffee.
"Here, this should wake you up"
I took a sip as I made my way to the table and took a seat.

"What are you making?" I ask as James turns around wearing a nude Apron. (By that I mean a naked chick body)
"What are you wearing?" I placed my drink down as I began to laugh.

"Shush, I brought it with me" he said as he came around the bench with a plate of pancakes.
"I made blueberry pancakes and scrambled eggs" he said as he placed the food in front of me. Emma and himself came around the table and took a couple of pancakes and egg before shoving their mouth.

"Are you free this weekend?" James asked as he took a little bite of his pancake. I swallowed the food in my mouth before starting to talk.

"I think so, why's that?" I asked as I cut my pancake up.

"Well im going to throw a beach gathering with a few of my mates and the boys (Dolan twins) are inviting some of their mates too" he said as he took a sip of his juice.
"And maybe you and Grayson can hit it off" he said as he started to do a sex pump. I laughed

"And why would you say that?" I said as I took another bite of my pancake

"Because you like him duh" Emma tried to shush James across the table but failed to work. I gasped as some of my pancake came out of my mouth.

"Ew"

"Ho- wait who told you?" I say as I look towards Emma. She was the only person I told and made sure she didn't tell anyone but apparently she did.

"I'm sorry y/n but James was bombarding me with questions and asking if you di-"

"No I didn't" James said as he kicked her leg.

"Yes you did" she said as she through her pancake. As they continued to fight the had managed to make my dining room a pig stie. There was pancakes and egg everywhere, I looked around and laughed.

"You guys can clean this up now" I said as I took all our plates up. Hearing from behind me they both yelled out and apologise and honestly I wasn't mad that they did the food fight I thought it was hilarious.

After spending the day with them, Ethan rang and asked for Emma to come home as she walked out of the door she turned around to hug me.

"I'm sorry for telling James, he was the only person I told I swear" she said as she cross her heart.

"It's alright, as long as he was the only one" I said as she nodded. I have her another hug and a kiss on the cheek as I watched her walk to Ethan's car.

"Hi Ethan" I yelled as I waved to him.

"Hi y/n, hope you guys enjoyed your night" he yelled

"We sure did" I said as I winked to Emma who was laughing her arse off.

"Hope to see you at the beach party this weekend" he said as he waved goodbye.

Making my way back inside I saw James packing up his stuff before making his way to the door.

"I really had a lot of fun, thank you heaps for inviting" he said as I wrapped my arms around him giving him a tight hug.

"Well I love your company and same with Emma, you guys are like the besties I never had" I said as I pulled away but he pulled me back in.

"I'm glad we are besties, I'm also just glad I met you, your such a cheeringful person who deserves so much more then anything. I just wish you could stay a year and not a few months" he said as I saw a tear escape his eyes.
I had felt like crying and I seriously did.  Tears started to escape my eyes.

"Don't cry" James said as whipped the tears away.

"I'm just thankful for you guys I really am"

"Well me and Emma will always be here for you, and same with Grayson" he winked as we both chuckled.
"You should tell him though, you've spent a lot of times with him. I'm surprised he hasn't kiss you yet" he said as I shrugged

"Yeah idk maybe he doesn't like me like I said"

"You don't know that, he talks about you a lot" James said as he kissed my cheek.

"I better get going, but please come this weekend I would really love you too" he said as he grabbed his stuff before exiting the house.

"I will, just for you and Emma" I yelled out.

Waving goodbye he tooted his horn as he drove off.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Spending the next couple days with Billie, because I realised I hadn't spent a lot of quality time with her. We had gone to the beach mostly everyday and had lunch at the 'Bakery' it wasn't fancy but it still gave us food.
I had spent sometime at Karen's house, having dinner and just telling her everything that's been happening with me. I even told her my little crush with Grayson.

"You should tell him baby" she said as she took a sip of her coffee.

"He doesn't like me like that" I said as I entwined my fingers

"You wouldn't know unless you gave it a try hunny, I know you've told me about your past experiences with relationships but maybe you should just try and see how it goes for you" she said as she placed her hand on my shoulder. I loved her presence around me she really did feel like a mother to me and adore me just as much.
"I know your not sure about it yet but just think about it alright"

"I think I'll tell him this weekend" I said. I told her about what's happening this weekend and she was more then excited to take Billie for the weekend.

"I really think Billie loves you sometimes"

"She called me mom today and it really melted my heart, after she corrected herself I told her she can call me mom whenever she wants" she said as I saw a smile appear on her face.

"Thank you for everything" I said as she came closer to give me a warm hug.

"Naw hunny I know it's hard not to have a mom in your life and I get how she is with her stepmom but she needs to accept the fact that her Dad moved on" she said as she rubbed my back.

"I know I've told her that but yet she doesn't listen, Sandra isn't really a good mother role model but since being here and her spending a lot of time with yo-"

"She sees me as a mother role model I know" she said as she knew she cut me off by accident.
"Sorry" she said putting her hand on her mouth.

"No it's alright. And yeah she really does but you have Aaliyah and shawn and I just don't want her to be a bother" I say as she shook her head.

"She's not a bother and neither are you, is glad you two came in my life I've always wanted more kids but Manny didn't approve" she said as she took my hand.
"Just know if you ever want to come back over here once you go back home just call up or show up, or if you want to send Billie over you can, we can pay for you guys" she said as she gave me another hug.

After spending a long night talking to Karen I made my way back home and quickly made my way up stairs and had a shower before heading to my bed. I grabbed my phone and saw a few messages, some were from James.

-James: See you tomorrow sister ;)

I continued to look through the messages and saw Grayson who had messaged me.

-Grayson: I'll see you tomorrow x

Seeing that message really made my heart melt, especially with the (x) at the end. I placed my phone onto my bed stand and headed off to sleep.