Travel part 3

I bumped into someone. Dropping all my stuff I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Sorry sister, here" at first I thought it had been Billie but then I realised her voice wasn't a high pitch male. I looked up and realised who it was. James Charles.

"I'm so sorry I should of looked where I was going" I said as I bended down to grab my stuff.

"No sissy it was my fault I was trying to get away from the crowd of girls" he had pointed to the crowd of girls bombarded by the security guards outside the shop.

"Oh goodluck with that" I said as we both chuckled to each other. I didn't want to seem like a crazy fan girl but honestly I was spitting inside, so excited to finally meet this amazing YouTuber.

"By guessing from right now, your not a fan of me" he said as he scratched his head.

"Actually I am, but I don't want to show it" I said shyly.

"Well then would you like a photo?"

"If you don't mind" I said with a bright smile as I took one of me and he did the same on his phone.

"I'm going to post this on my account if you don't mind?" He said wondering staring strangely at me.

"Y/n, my names y/n, sorry I was so lost in your present" I said awkwardly.

"Well sister we should go grab lunch right now" he offered

"Oh I can't sorry I've got groceries in the car and my sisters probably starving at home, but if you want you can come over for dinner?" I said offering my number to him.

"How about I give you mine and you text me what time, I'll make something too" he said as he exchanged numbers.

"Okay sweet as, I'll love and leave you but it was so amazing meeting you. See you tonight"

"You too and for sure sister see you tonight" he said as he winked at me.

2 hrs later

I managed to make it home in one piece and check the time (4:47pm) "oops" you thought to yourself. You had parked the dodge into the garage and started unpacking food.

"BILLIE!!" You yelled as you saw her running down the stairs.

"Bro that took you like forever... what took so long?" She said as she took food out of the bag to eat.

"You probably won't believe me but guess who I bumped into?" I said as I placed the food into the fridge.

"I don't know but I'm guessing your going to tell me" she rudely said

"Rude, I meet James Charles" I said as I turned to see her facial expression, she just laughed.

"No you didn't loser" Billie said as she shoved her face with chips.

"I did here" I handed her my phone and showed her the photo of me and him.

"Oh my gosh! Wow I can-"

"And he's coming over for dinner so go clean up whatever and get changed into something nice" I said as I looked her up and down because she was in togs and a towel.

"Wow even better!" Billie said as she ran off to her room.

After unpacking everything I put on a roast pork and roast vegetables with boiled corn and broccoli. As I left it to cook I walked around the bench and texted James.

-Y/N: Hey it's y/n, just wanting to know if your allergic to anything?

-James: nope, but is it alright if I can bring 3 of my friends? I'll make sure we bring a lot of food and ones vegetarian