When they ask you out + A/N

Kris

I was reading a book on the couch as o saw kris on the corner of my eye. I didnt bother it was a tree. I had my headphones listening to My R. (OMGIFYOUKNOWTHISSONGILOVEYOU) I was humming to the song lyrics. I knew every bit of the song lyrics. It was good. I followed the owner of the song as I was a big fan of vocaloid. Then, I heard a noise. I took off the headphones and look away from the book. It was kris. Holding a note. I read it in my mind until kris stopped me to read it aloud. "Y/N.. Rose's are red, violets are blue. I cant rhyme. But can I date you?" I was actually smiling. Staring down at my yellow cardigan. I was tearing up. Happy. Kris came over if I was okay. I jumped from the couch and I hugged them with my might.. today was my day.

Ralsei

I was waiting for ralsei to bake his special cake. Which was a supreme cake with an vanilla inside with strawberry in the middle, chocolate at the top. Red velvet icing. Chocolate chips and strawberries on top and a edible cake homemade bow. I couldnt wait. My mouth was watering. I couldnt stop think about being so delicious. Ralsei said I can eat it all myself if I want! BUT I DECLINED THE OFFER AS I WAS GONNA SHARE A HALF WITH THE CHOCOLATE SIDE. Instead of ralsei coming home as usual and we get started. Instead. He came home and went to the kitchen. Taking the cake I was thinking about and plot it in front of me. There was a heart note beside it. I read it. "I love you as I love my friends by different ways. I cant believe I love you. Please go out with me!" I grinned. I looked at ralsei. I simply said. "Of course I will.." Ralsei smile became huge and he went to my waist hugging me. I was happy for my moment.

Susie

I was sleeping on the couch again waiting for susie to get home. She would already get home late. It was boring without them when I actually need her. Probably hanging out with kris in the "dark world" or with noelle. For some reason. I was jealous. I didnt want anybody to like susie. She was my savior! That day she saved me from a group of bullies. I was glad. I sprung up onto her arms. I looked over opening up my eyes to see a present I bought. I remembered it was chalk. Long chalk sticks because kris told me she eats them. So I picked up the present and walked over to the door waiting. After a few minutes I see susie walking to the door. I backed up as she was gonna kick the door in. She kicked the door opened as I thought she would. She stopped at her tracks as me holding the present. "T-Thanks.." I was shocked. Susie stuttered. I never saw them stutter before. Then. It hit me. She said it out loud like she read my mind. "Y/N I LOVE YOU SO GOD DAMN MUCH I WANNA GO OUT WITH YOU" she yelled. I was blushing. She was holding the present. I hold up my head. "That's all I needed..."

Lancer

I cant hes a child

A/N
Sorry for like being dead and distracted I'm reading other oneshots for ideas and my entertainment.

I'm probably gonna add 2 more characters!
Here are your choices

Jevil

Seam

Spade king

Roulx Kaard

Lasty,

DRUM ROLL

.

.

.

.

..

NOBODY ELSE

Got any requests?
Go to the first chapter!
OvO

Thanks for reading!
-623 words.