When F/N finally has a boyfriend!

Kris~

I was reading manga as Kris was really confused how you supposed to read a manga book. You were supposed to read it right to left but he refused to listen so he gotten none of it correct. A door bell rang, so i went up to the door and opened the door to be seeing (F/N) In their white and blue clothing style. But somebody was the almost same height of them but he looked like he was taller. "(F/N) Whost this?" "Well ROULX KAARD this is my friend (Y/N)!" "Whateverst.." They scoffed. "(F/N) Is he a friend?" I asked curiosity all over my face and body. They giggled. "Hehe! Nope! They're my love!" I widened my eyes shocked as hell. "YOUR WHAT!?" Kris in the background wasnt so happy as he remembers his 'dark world journey'. "Here is how I got to meet them! Ya see-" 
*times skip*
"And that's all!" (F.N) said smiling. I smiled at her. "Congrats ya wanker.."

Ralsei~

Waiting for Ralsei to bake an cake with me..i was sitting on the stool until I gotten an visitor. I freaked out because the door was already and they're already in. I saw a purple cat with a orange button for an eye. "(F/N) who is this?" "Well ya see this is Seam..It's pronounced Shawm by the way..He's my love by the way!" I pretended to spit out my invisible coffee. "EXCUSE ME BICTH BUT WHAT???" I was in shock. "HOW DID YOU MEET HIM!?" "Well-"
*Timeskip*
"Hecking wow.." I was so happy for her! Ralsei walked in to see me, (F/N), and 'Seam'.
"I don't wanna know.."

Susie~

I was sleeping on the couch as my daily routine. I heard a knock on the door so I lazily walked up to open the door to see small (F/N) But she has a friend with her, but I let them inside not knowing this fucking dangerous jester thing can kill us. "I can tell you are confused tall one, but, this is jevil! my awesome taller then me cutie lovie dove!" Susie walked downstairs to see what was the noise until she saw jevil. Jevil laughed and giggled a bit to see they have met and fought together before. "FIRST OF ALL WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE WITH Y/N! SECOND WHY ARENT YOU SLEEPING FOR ENTERNITY, LASTLY HOW DID YOU ESCAPE!" she yelled angerly.
"Here's how-"
*Timeskip*
"Damn you both.." said susie.

Lancer~

I was walking with (F/N) With her cool ass hoodie. "Hey guess what" "what?" "I'm loving the spade king." "HOW THE FU-" "Alright here's how"
*Timeskip*
"Lancer isnt gonna be happy.." as you can tell by lancer with a frown
"NOT A MOM!"

A/N:
YES YES I KNOW THIS IS SUPER SHORT ATTACK ME IF YOU WANT BUT THE LAST A/N WILL EXPLAIN WHY IT'S SHORT..GOOD NIGHT!