First date + First Kiss! (Surprise! <3)

A/N

Woah #15 of Deltarune x reader? Surprising! So I'ma SURPRISE you guys with 2 scenarios in one! How crazy is that? (somebody probably already did this and I don't really care as I might go extreme. :weary:)

(12/18/2018 update)
I have a writers block so im sorry if this is short and im sorry if i dissapointed yo last one for lancer...I couldn't...

SHORTS:
(c/h) - hair color
(f/c) - favorite color (not always the case)
(f/o) favorite outfit (not always the case)

Kris~

I was waiting on the carpet laying down as I wait for Kris to go on my first date. I was exciting. My (c/h) hair and (insert hairstyle. ex: a bun, curls, poofy. *Like mines :D*). I got my hair done in under 30 minutes. But I was still slow...I was crying inside when I had to start over again when I fell on some lint on the kitchen floor trying to get myself a snack. I was sAD when it happened.
I stood up. Went to my room and look through my closet thinking what should I wear. Then. It hit me like a brick. I went for my (f/c) (f/o) outfit. I was looking kinda cute in it. I heard the doorbell rung and I was excited. I put on my shoes and sprinted to the door. I breathe in and breath out. I opened the door to see Kris in a tuxedo suit. I widened my eyes. I was actually in shock to see Kris so dominate about this... I saw him holding a rose as he was lending it to me. I took it was smiled. "T-Thank you!" I simply said. 'You're welcome' he signed. 
~Timeskip~
My first date was at the Zoo! My favorite! I was actually happy. I looked at Kris with a huge smile. He knew it. He read my mind! oH, MY GOD.!!! *Coughs inside* (sorry) I smiled. We were walking to my favorite animals. I had a blast!

~TIMESKIP~

After an hour or two. We finally got to go home. It was really amazing! I loved it. Even with Kris. We reached to my house in like 5 minutes or so. Then. We stepped in into my house! They started to be closer though..closer..closer....than, our lips connected. It wasn't the greatest, but it was perfect for us. We finally took a break for air. "You are amazing," I said.  He smiled. They signed me a thank you! He left and gave me a signal of a heart with his hands.

I love them..I can't deny it.

Ralsei:

Today we are gonna have our date at a pastry! So we can actually order an actual cake! Some french bread to of course. Can't forget about that. So I got ready picking out my (f/c) dress I was gonna wear. (I'm the author I decide what you're gonna wear AHAHAHA >:D). I picked up my (f/c) sweets to give to ralsei in case he gets sugary hungry. Guess I'll just have to sit back..

~Timeskip~

Ralsei's here! I picked up my bag, grabbed my wallet, and head out. Walking to the pastry shop to eat it together like two loving couples. It was a short 15-minute walk so it shouldn't be as bad. I was holding his hand. He was blushing! He's super fluffy to..But I don't wanna..Actually..Heck it! I stopped my tracks and Ralsei did the same. "Y/N? W-Why did you stop?" asked Ralsei. I ignored his question and i bent to his size. I grabbed his cheeks and made our lips connect. It only lasted for 10 seconds. "Y-Y/N!" he said flustered. I chuckled. I didn't say anything back. But I looked at him blushing like a wreck. We continued our paths and continued with the date. God he's so fucking preciouss...

Susie: (Two of these are just first kiss sadly since i have my first writing block)

I was sleeping on the couch..As usual..I was to tired to do anything. But I sat up. I forced myself to grab my phone and played some games while I wait. I noticed I haven't paid my bills yet for my phone. "Aw fuck.." I yelled out. I forgot Susie came home. Susie barged in. "Y/N LANGUAGE!" she yelled playfully. I sometimes wonder why I met her in the first place but I knew why at the same time..Susie came to the couch where I was sleeping and went to face to face. I couldn't see her damn eyes. God damn it susie! "Y/N..." she said softly. "How would you feel I.." I started to become confused.. "If I did this?" she asked. Then, she slammed her lips againts mine. I didn't kiss back for a few seconds but I finally gave in. It was getting frisky until I broke the kiss to catch my breath. She frowned but grin a bit. "Damn you..." I said. "Love you to." she said and walked off. I went back to sleep and felt like I was hibernating.

Lancer: (just on the cheek)

I was walking Lancer hand to hand. "Hey! Y/N!" Lancer said with excitement. "Yes..Lancer?" I simply responded. Do you have enough Dark Dollars so I can get you a Chocolate Diamond?" He asked. He's so pure! "Well..How much is it?" "Only 50!" '50!? I only have 30..' "S-Sorry Lancer I only have 30 Dark Dollars.." I said with dissapointment. He was dissapointed to. "Here, how bout this?" I bent down to his size. I kissed his cheek and stood up. I looked at lancer as he was blushing as a blueberry. "Y-Ya! T-That works!" He's so playful I love him! "If you say so.." I giggled. And continued down the path.

COUGHS

WRITERS BLOCK SORRY IF THIS WAS SHORT I'LL TRY TO MAKE IT UP FOR IT!
949 WORDS!