Christmas Party ~Invited~

(Since Christmas is coming soon, my FAVORITE holiday, I decided to do a special chapter for this.)

(F/c) - Favorite color
(F/Ca) - Favorite candy
(y/l) - Your love (ex, lancer, kris, ralsei etc.)

I walked to Kris's house since they were hosting a party for all of us, even our classmates. I knocked on the door. "Oh! You must be Y/N! The one (y/l) was talking about ever since you started dating them!" exclaimed Noelle. "Y-Yes! I am.." I cursed in my mind for stuttering for the 2nd smartest student in the class. "Well come in! I'm sure you are sure gonna love this party. Also! (y/l) wanted me to give you this!" Noelle said. Noelle gave me my (f/c) (f/ca). "Make sure to read the note!" She said. I nodded. 
Dear Y/N,
If you are here at kris's Christmas party, I wanted to give you this ever since you talked about it when getting to know each other. I love you very much so I decided to shop for these for you only! Also, thanks for Noelle for giving this to you. Hope you have fun!
I smiled and slowly ate the candy. It tasted so good but I wanted to save it for later just in case I need some more sweets. When I was walking, I was also talking to Noelle talking about the group project since we're partners in three with Berdly. He wanted to abort but I simply said: "I and Noelle wanted to become partners of three with Berdly!" I said in my flashback. So, the teacher aka ms. Alphys, let us. Berdly wasn't proud but he wanted to get an A+ and so as well. The first thing I came into the house was (y/l) ran up to me and hugged me. "Y/N! You actually came!" said (y/l). Noelle was on the other side of the room so I was safe. I gave them a kiss on the cheek. (just in case for lancer) "Of course I did silly!" So (y/l) and I went over to the counter to see so many Christmas type food. I was starving, so I grabbed a Christmas tree sugar cookie and took a bite. My eyes widened. "These are so good!" I said to (y/l). I took like 5 of them and went to Kris. "Hey, Kris! Thanks for inviting me!" I said happily. He signed me 'you're welcome'. 

Kris grabbed my hand as (y/l) wasn't liking it so far...They took me where Ralsei baked a Christmas type cake with so many pretty decorations. My mouth was watering failing to notice I already have like 5 Christmas tree sugar cookies. I looked over Catti, Noelle, Monster Kid, (y/l), and everybody else who was in my class. (y/l) grabbed my hand. "Let's have fun, shall we?" I blushed. "S-Sure!" 
~TIMESKIP~ (no not the dirty you sinners)

"Alright, guys! It's time for you to taste the Christmas cake, as I..Ralsei! Made!" (don'taskwhyhesintherealworld) Everybody was cheering as they were getting a plate, Ralsei was giving equally giving out slices. As Ralsei was giving slices to me and (y/l) I took a bite. "Holy Christmas! This is so good!" I said to (y/l) "Glad you like it Y/N." I ate the slice and put the paper plate to the aside. 

*Timeskip*

I was in Kris's room, reading an interesting book as I didn't wanna bother downstairs. 
What was downstairs, you ask? well:

*Downstairs*

(Susie's POV)

I jump down from the counter doing a flip as everybody was amused and how in the world I did it. "Susie! That was amazing!" "Yeah, how?". I just shrugged my shoulders. "S-Susie...?" said Noelle. I got my attention to hers. "W-Well, I-I wanted t-to give this t-to you.." she said giving me the box of chalk. I grinned a bit. "Thanks..I guess." I simply said. As Kris was walking in with presents in his hands for everybody. I already know mines. It was chalk. How I knew was everybody always gives me chalk. So I just simply sit back.

*Back to you*
I was at the end of the page of this book I heard (y/l) coming busting through the door. "Y/N COME DOWNSTAIRS KRIS IS GIVING OUT PRESENTS TO EVERYONE!" yelled out (y/l). I read the last word and I closed the book. I rushed downstairs as Kris was giving the present to me. It was a plushie of (y/l). My eyes widened as I looked at Kris. "T-Thank you so much.." I said. 'No need to thank me' he signed. I swore I just saw them smile but it was probably just my mind who was messing with me. God damn you mind stop messing with me. I was arguing back and forth with my mind until (y/n) pulled me into a kiss. "Love you." (y/l) said. "I love you to.."

~Timeskip~

As everybody was going home and Kris's mom was gonna be disappointed when she found out. Kris told me 'I can do it myself'. I just took it as left with (y/l) holding hand to hand. I gave them a passionate kiss before walking them home. "Thank you for being at the party with me!" they said. "No problem!" I said before they walked to their homes as I walked to mines. I opened the door to my home/apartment/etc. I closed the door, going up to my room, changing to my PJs, and going to bed. I turned off the light as the moon was shining into my glistening (e/c). I was very tired as I had so much fun. I thought of the things that just happened what happened at the Christmas party. I was very tired when It was over. "Maybe I can eat these cookies to make me fall asleep I guess.." I took a bite for every Christmas Tree Sugar Cookies. Ralsei is a good baker when it comes to parties, and making pastries. I yawned and stretch. I blinked my eyes. Pulled the covers up to my head. "Good night (y/l) while I was talking to nobody but myself. I closed my eyes one last time before drifting into a good sleep.

WOO OVER 1K WORDS.
Thank you so much for reading this chapter as it already has over 600 rEADS?? I'm?!?!? AAAA
I hope you have a good christmas as I'm gonna be out of town tomorrow for 4 days. ;v;
mERRY CHRISTMAS AND HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!

*Nicco 1:26 PM 12/22/2018~*

~also if your lover is kris just pretend its somebody else and he invited you~