When they do something nice for you (P.1)

Alright, this is an actual chapter so enjoy you fluffies. *or not*

~Kris:
You were EXHAUSTED. You barely got any sleep last night because you had an exam and finals to worry about. You didn't get to eat breakfast or make yourself some lunch. Forgot your lunch money so you had to starve to death at lunch at a table. Sleeping during classes, struggles. When you finally came back home you finally decided to come home after doing stay backs, you almost fell over when walking back home and falling sleep on the streets. You went to your room. Took your backpack off and threw it on the floor and flopped onto the bed. Kris finally noticed you were tired so what to know what Kris did? He cooked your food, cleaned the house, and started to do your homework, charge your phone, and cuddled with you. You were actually surprised Kris was that type of person to do that stuff for you. So you just went along with it. You finally went to sleep, Kris helped you studying and after the results of taking your exams and finals, you have gotten an A+. So after school, you ran and hugged Kris and saying "I love you for doing this for me and helping me on my exams and finals.."

~Ralsei
You were crying because your father died due to having a Stroke at an old age. You didn't even get to attend his funeral. You were in your room, having a mental breakdown. You couldn't have used anything that could help you because what you do remind you of your father. Ralsei knocked on your door. "Y-Y/N?" Your eyes widened. "R-Ralsei.." I opened my door with my eyes being very red due to me crying for 2 hours. What you saw was very surprising for you. He brought you your picture of you and your dad together before he died. Roses, Violets, Chocolate, (F/F), and most importantly, himself. You decided to tear up because Ralsei was always there for you. I hugged him instantly. "I love you so much.." "I love you too dear"

~Susie
I was trying to find my charger for my Phone. But I just noticed. I wasn't able to bring my charger because my cousin that had visited here for a week or a few days took my charger so they can change their phone since it takes a long time. But I need it back so I'll be able when is my field trip because I'm a moron enough to use a calendar.  Susie came down with my charger and tossed it to my direction. I caught it before it dropped onto the floor. I forgot Susie had the same phone as mines so it was able to charge both of our phones. "It was pathetic to see you find your charger when I have an charger for you to ya know." I started to blush and sweat. "Y-Yeah..."

~Lancer.
**literally trying to get you the candy tree. it's pathetic trying to see this and he just become a stool so sKIP. (ALSO IM SORRY IF IM SKIPPING LANCER ALOTiTS JUST WRONG-

also end of part 1 of the 8.

4 out of 8..
also
https://discord.gg/huW57sk