Normal

13.12.18

Rosa Gilbert

"There are only two options for humans

"There are only two options for humans. Become a vampire, or die"

Rosa Gilbert is the aunt of Elena Gilbert. Unfortunately, after the death of Layla and Ron Gilbert. Rosa's mother and father. she was thought to have a mental breakdown.

Rosa hasn't seen Elena in 6 years.

6 years ago... Rosa killed her parents. Beat them to death with a hammer. She's been missing ever since.

'Missing'

A word most used in mystic falls for death. But not this time.

Rosa moved to L.A to live out what she thought would be her final days before the police caught up to her, but instead she met Klaus mikealson. An original vampire who she caught the interest of.

She spent 6 months with him before moving to Chicago where by some chance she met another original, Eliajh. He talked to her about all the terrible things his brother has done and how he is planning his brother's death.

His brother was klaus.

Rosa had no interest in Klaus's death but was very curious about the originals and how they could benefit her so she continued talking with Elijah for another year or so before moving back to L.A without warning to visit Klaus, that visit was far longer.

He considered turning her many times but she refused the offer, she planned on taking it when she turned 25.

She is now 24 and 3 months ago she overheard Klaus talking about a doppelgänger, he showed her a picture of the previous one and Rosa recognised her instantly.

However she didn't tell Klaus this and instead later that day she moved back to mystic falls without Klaus.

Why would she even care about her niece when she made it clear family means nothing to her...