The old, the new and the ugly past

When Rosa awoke, the damages caused by Katherine and Isobel had already been done

When Rosa awoke, the damages caused by Katherine and Isobel had already been done. But things didn't turn out the way Katherine had planned.

Rosa and the vampire brothers wait outside The Salvatore boarding house.

"Sick plan." I say unenthusiastically, wiping the excess vampire blood from my mouth after Stefan healed me from the injuries I suffered from Katherine's attack.

"Since Elena owns the house she has to invite any vampires in" he says and I nod in agreement, at least this way Klaus won't be able to get in.

We wait at the door and I clear my throat as Elena is walking away, looking at her expectingly before I flash her a grin.

"If it was your plan to dump your boyfriend and the other one at the door then you are doing a great job." I say sarcastically, winking at Damon who I so easily insulted.

Last night when Katherine beat me in a fight, I was tempted to leave the country I was so embarrassed. A vampire half the age of Klaus beat me. Pathetic. Well... sure she's a lot physically stronger than me still but I should've been on guard.

"Oh sorry I completely forgot" Elena says and I nod with a fake look of belief.

"Sure you did, Lena" I say wandering past the barrier into 'her home' since I need no invitation.

"Stefan. You can come in" Elena says and Damon glares at her. "What are we twelve" Damon asks her, fake smiling and Elena puts a hand on her hip.

"One of us is" she responds and he rolls his eyes . "If I let you in do you promise to obey the owner of this house" Elena asks and Damon shakes his head.

"No"

"Seriously Damon, my way you promised I call the shots" she says and I sigh. I didn't promise anything. So I'm free range.

"Yes Elena sure" he says and she smiles. "Then please come in" she says and he walks in. "Wait where are you going?" Stefan asks Bonnie and Elena and they look to us innocently.

"School" they say at the same time. "I'm coming with you" I say and they frown. "Aren't you a little old to go to high school" Damon asks and I scoff. "like you can talk. You could be my great great great grandpa, creepo" I reply and Stefan grabs his stuff and we leave.

I wait outside there classes and when lunch comes around everyone leaves there classroom. I walk to the cafeteria, noticing as Alaric, the other vampire hunter in this school gives me a strange look when he thinks I can't see him.