Decision

It wasn't the first time Rosa had been kidnapped but she never expected it to be her own brother that delivered her to the lions den, The lions den being the Salvatore basement with Elijah's temporarily dead body

The lions den being the Salvatore basement with Elijah's temporarily dead body

She knew he would awake but she didn't know how long it would take, leaving her nervously waiting over his dead body

"Come on, come on" I mutter annoyed hoping Damon won't realise he needed to leave the dagger in. I pace around the room until I notice Elijah's skin slowly regaining colour. That's a good sign. I kneel down to him waiting patiently.

Suddenly he jumps up making me fall back slightly In surprise. I am not in the best shape, those drugs and the concussion are not doing me many favours.

I grab his wrist and he pulls me up to my feet.

"Where is the doppelgänger?" He asks and I shake my head. Without asking, I pull his hand up to my mouth and bite down on his skin harshly- but I doubt it hurt him. My wounds heal as soon as his blood enters my mouth.

"Not sure- but they didn't know to keep the dagger in. They also didn't kill me so maybe negotiation is still on the table." I say, my voice slightly raspy and he nods. In under a second he speeds out of the house before I can even say another word but he opened the door meaning I'm home free.

Maybe it would be easier to just leave mystic falls completely....

After all, Elena made it clear she doesn't want me around. I could go back to Klaus and tell him I used my time to find the doppelgänger, then I would be protected by an original again. Fuck morals after all. This is where they get me whenever I try to be the 'good guy'.

But then again... Elijah. I may not have spent lot as much time with him but I do feel sorry for him with all the pain Klaus put him though. Killing his siblings. Throwing them into the ocean so they could never be recovered.

I never asked Klaus as to not sound suspicious since I never told him I met his brother but he always talked about his family in past tense. He told me why he daggered each one.

I could never judge to much, after all I killed my parents. I justify why. I'm not much different to Klaus except the fact I want to fix my family. Even John.

I have no regrets about killing my parents except that it hurt people I care about.

So it's settled. I guess I'll stay. For now. Protect Elena, help Elijah, maybe kill Klaus. We shall see what happens.

I leave the cellar and walk upstairs and sit down on the couch waiting for someone to come back since i have no idea where anyone is.

I find a stake in a draw and I hold onto it just in case the Salvatore's try anything again.

About fifteen minutes pass when the door opens and Elena, Stefan and Damon walk in.

"Well well well, fancy seeing you here?" I say twirling the stake in my hands.

"Rosa..." Elena trails off and I laugh. "Oh and just when I thought I was getting somewhere. Guess not. Oh well that doesn't really matter. Seeing as you are all alive I assume Elijah is not?" I ask and Stefan answers.

"We had no choice, he was coming after Elena" he says and I tap the table pretending to think. "Right... and why was that- oh yeah. Because you tried to kill him" I say standing up pointing the stake accusingly at them and both the brothers take a defensive position in front of Elena.

"Oh relax. Elijah was important...but not essential. I can tell you his plan and how you can execute it. Even if it will be a lot more risky without him..." I say crossing my arms. I'm not lying- it is technically possible to kill Klaus without Elijah but god wouldn't it be so much easier with him here. I don't know what's wrong with these idiots...

"What do you want in return" Stefan asks and I put my hand over my heart. "You've seen right through me... all I want is your word that I'm not the next one with the dagger through my heart" I say and Elena looks worriedly to Stefan and Damon.

"No promises" Damon says sassily and I put on a faux smile.

"Look I'm a human with now no protection from any vampires, what threat do I really pose to you?" I ask Elena pleading for her to listen to reason.

"Fine" she responds and I perk up. "What!" Damon yells at her and she sighs.

"You can stay. But if you slip up. Even once, you're gone" she says and I nod.

"I won't"

Flashback 6 years ago

"So I'm making friends with not just a original vampire but you're also half werewolf... my parents are turning in their graves" I say sarcastically as I drink my problems away with the original I've been talking to for the past two weeks.

"And I'm talking to a failed vampire hunter who is running from her past that she refuses to talk about" he says and I sigh. Well I can't say I'm not drunk enough to talk about my family.

"The reason I'm 'running' is because I'm literally a wanted person because I murdered my parents" I say without hesitation. Klaus looks surprised but almost impressed.

"Well there's just another thing we have in common"