Kidnapped

Rosa Gilbert while attempting to make contact with Elena was kidnapped by Rose and Trevor purely for being in the wrong place at the wrong time

how the family reunion will end?

I carefully open my eyes and look around to see I'm tied to a chair in a rickety, broken down house with boards over all the windows. Some sort of vampire haven? Then why aren't I dead?

"Hello? Anyone feeling like giving me an introduction?" I call out feeling behind my back and my fingers brush over the small knife I've kept up the sleeve of my jacket.

I, with some trouble, am able to pull the knife out and I start cutting the ropes that have been binding my hands together for seemingly hours judging by the painful scathes on my wrists.

"Who is that?" I hear my nieces voice making me perk up in surprise. Glancing over to the open doorway, I see Elena Gilbert standing next to a woman with short dark hair and a brooding expression. From the way she holds herself I assume she is a vampire.

"I am your aunt, I'm offended you don't remember me 'Lena" I say calling her the nickname which many of our family called her when she was very young.

Elena and I had an okay relationship before I killed her grandparents, I was friends with a lot of her friends so we naturally got along quite well. But well... The whole murder case made things strained, even after I got 'proven' innocent. I don't know how many people really believed it.

"Oh my god- Rosa? Keep her away from me" she says to the dark haired vampire hiding behind her and I chuckle to myself as I continue cutting at the ropes around my wrists.

"Calm down I'm tied up- and what could I achieve by hurting you." I say rolling my eyes at the girls visible fear.

"Who are you?" I ask the unfamiliar vampire.

"Rose. Should I ask why the doppelgänger is so afraid of you?" She asks and I stand up out of my seat to everyone's surprise and I put my pocket knife away. Throwing the ropes that used to tie me down onto the ground in front of me I let out a breath of relief.

The vampire doesn't seem too upset about me getting out of my restrains, obviously confident they can take care of an unarmed human. Cocky prick.

"Well I did kill her grandparents- my parents... and not in the most peaceful way either... are you a friend of my nieces?" I question, remembering that night. At this point I can't be bothered to lie to Elena about killing them. After all she's friends with vampires these days so she'll get used to it.

"How did-"

"Rose he's here, this was a mistake" a man says as he abruptly enters the room, interrupting Rose and she turns to him.

"No I told you I would get us out of this you have got to trust me" Rose encourages, walking up to him but he continues pacing anxiously.

"He wants me dead Rose!" he yells with fear evident in every fibre of his words and actions. Now who the hell is 'He'? because if 'He' is Klaus I might just be a bit screwed.