Katherine

After coming to a momentary understanding with the Salvatore's and her niece, Rosa decided to leave the conversation on a high note and retire for the night

The night went fast and when morning came Rosa concluded it would be a good idea to check up on her newly found allies.

Who knows, she might make a new one on the way...

"New day, new alliances. Let's keep it friendly" I talk to myself as I walk into the Salvatore boarding house only to see Damon pinning Elena to a wall. "I thought you were with Stefan?" I mumble in confusion and Elena puts on an exaggerated expression which throws me off slightly.

Somethings up here...

"You think I'm Katherine? Katherine's in the tomb isn't she ?" Elena asks Damon and I lean against the wall confused as Stefan comes down the stairs with an equally confused look.

"What the hells going on here?" Stefan asks and Damon takes a step back from Elena. "I don't know you tell me is Katherine in the tomb or not?" She ask and Stefan speeds upstairs and I'm grabbed by Elena who I now realise is Katherine and she speeds me upstairs.

"God I knew something was wrong with you." I say looking from Katherine to Elena, slinging my arm around Elena's shoulders and she sighs.

"At least someone can notice these days." Katherine says and Stefan glares at her.

"It's getting really easy being you" Katherine says looking to Elena. "If you didn't want her out you shouldn't have temporarily killed Elijah" I say walking down stairs and sitting on the couch and everyone joins me.

"How is that possible?" Elena asks and Katherine sits down next to me.

"He's an original they have all sorts of special skills" Katherine says and I sigh "she's is right about that but long story short we are one more person down and that person just happened to be the main brain and muscle and everything- of the operation and didn't tell me his whole plan so now I'm stuck with you idiots" I say and Elena glares at me and Katherine looks to me seeming offended.

"I may just be able to replace Elijah with best hair, Sorry Stefan" I say winking at Stefan and Elena looks annoyed.

"Okay- I said you could stay but you need to tell us how you met Klaus and Elijah" Elena says and I nod.

"Sure" I say and she looks surprised I was so easily convinced.

"Well..." I start and they all sit in front of me like children being told a scary story.

"After... the incident with my somewhat questionable family Bonding methods- I killed my mum and dad" I whisper the end to Katherine.

"I ran to L.A, I figured if I'm going to jail I'm going down guns-a-blazing. I got drunk, had sex, got into fights. Then one night I got into a fight with a vampire and I won, surprise, surprise. Turns out Klaus saw me kill this vampire who happened to be a friend of his... and that was the start of our friendship. Like all healthy relationships begin. He was curious to who I was and I was curious to what he was. We made a surprisingly good evil villain Duo" I boast and they are all still listening intently.