Enemies

As more and more allies and enemies of Klaus come into play, Rosa finds it harder to decipher the difference

When her other sister in law returns, she sees just how many 'psychotic tendencies' that her family happen to bring out in people.

A determined glare reaches my eyes as I bring my clenched fist up to eye level, aiming at my soon to be victim- a wooden door. But before I can let my anger out on the door of my family home the door opens, revealing a equally frustrated redhead.

"Oh hey Jenna... I'm just here to see Elena" I say, quickly masking my previously visible anger.

"She's inside" Jenna says, forcing a smile as she walks around me, not closing the door behind her, allowing me to walk into the house to see a distressed Elena and Alaric.

"What... was that?" I ask and John comes out of fucking no were with a constant unmoving glare fixed on me, but he quickly turns his attention to Elena.

"Let her go it's better she's not here, what with everything going on but maybe had you been more honest with her about this from the beginning-." He says walking up to Alaric only to be punched in the face and my mouth drops in shock.

"What the fuck?" I ask, the mix of a protective instinct and a stubborn grudge against my brother hits me, leaving me with a confused reaction.

"Sorry Elena" Alaric whispers on his way out and Elena laughs, looking to John.

I look to John and his noise is bleeding, making a tinge of sympathy tap at my chest but I ignore it.

"You know this is your fault right?" Elena says to John and he sighs, looking down to the floor.

"Right.." he trails off and Elena drags me upstairs making me tense up but I follow her out of pure confusion considering the fast paced events that just unfolded before me with no clear explanation.

"Um, good morning?" I say to her as she shoves her bedroom door open and enters it, letting me follow after her.

Stefan is sitting on her bed as if he had been waiting there. Creepy.

"This is a disaster" Elena says and I sigh sitting next to Stefan on her bed.

"Well, what did you expect from this fuckup family? Murder wasn't the only reason I left this place" I say with a bored tone as I scratch the blanket on the bed nervously making a satisfying sound.

"I heard your real mom's back in town" I say, looking back up to Elena as I regain my confidence.

"Yeah..." she says with a disappointed tone.