Long story short

Elena and Rosa spent the next hour together, Elena crying her eyes out,Rosa finding it in her heart to feel sympathy for someone of her family for the first time in a while

Elena crying her eyes out,
Rosa finding it in her heart to feel sympathy for someone of her family for the first time in a while.

But all was in vain because Damon tells the two girls the truth.

Bonnie is far from dead.

Rosa and Elena were understandably frustrated. Rosa bottled her anger,
But that anger will have to explode at some point.

After all. She was with Klaus for a reason,
They both have temper tantrum's that end lives.

"Rosa..."

I'm woken from my brief sleep on the Salvatore living room couch by the soft rock of a hand against my shoulder which makes me quickly push myself back onto my feet, stumbling from the dizziness which is as a result of my sudden standing.

A firm grip forms around my shoulders and as my vision focuses I find myself gazing into Elijah Mikealson's eyes.

"Elijah!?" I say in shock and he covers my mouth with his hand, speeding me out of the Salvatore boarding house and outside a car where Elena sits in the backseat.

"How are you- Wait... Did Elena undagger you?" I ask, the tiredness circling in my mind causing my confusion to be amplified.

"Yes. She says Klaus made an appearance" Elijah says with a distracted gaze which is constantly shifting from me, to the road then to Elena in a way that is completely unnatural to Elijah's regularly calm posture.

"Yeah... quite a bit happened after you left me here to fend for myself" I say crossing my arms annoyed and he gives me an amused look but it doesn't stay for long as he diverts his gaze once more.

I suddenly realise the reason for his odd behaviour, he's been daggered. He must be starving. Yikes.

"Right. My most sincere apologies for that, dear" Elijah says with a half smirk as he opens the car door for me and Elena clears her throat. I hop in the car without argument and Elijah speeds into the drivers seat.

"Which brings us to the reason I undaggered you... Klaus was smarter than what we were prepared for. He... possessed Alaric and learnt our entire plan" Elena says and I nod in agreement.

"Boys and their body jump spells..." I say sarcastically and Elijah sighs.

"Of course... it's one of his favourite tricks" Elijah says before glancing back to Elena.

"Where did you get the dagger?" He asks, his expression turning more spiteful along with his tone.

"I'll tell you everything. But we all have to work together Elijah I need your word" she says and Elijah shakes his head.